What Is Roku Error Code 102?
If you see the ‘Error createDrmSession.403-102’ Roku error on your TV, it means that there is a Wi-Fi error for which the solution is simple. You can follow the guidelines covered in the following topic to fix Roku Error Code 102 on your Roku TV.
How to Solve Roku Error Code 102?
- Log out of the Xfinity Stream Beta application on your Roku device.
- Use your Roku remote to navigate to the Main menu.
- Go to the Settings option and then select Sign Out.
- You will now see the Get Started screen.
- Use the navigation keys to go back to the Xfinity Stream Beta application.
- Return to the Roku device’s settings screen by going to Settings and then choosing Network.
- On the Network screen, choose Set up connection and select Wireless.
- Choose the appropriate Xfinity wireless network. Make sure you don’t choose other networks such as Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots, Xfinity-Fi networks at home, etc.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to activate the Xfinity Stream Beta application on your Roku device.