What is Roku 2 Error Code 001?
When you connect a streaming player to your Roku account, an error like code 001 may appear. The code 001 is an activation error. This error code appears mainly when you enter incorrect activation code or when the Roku server fails to accept the activation code. You may also get the Roku 2 Error Code 001 when you have a slow internet connection. Activation code expiry is also a reason for the error code 001.
How to Fix Error Code 001 Roku 2?
Follow the steps to fix the error code 001.
- Tap the Allow Access option.
- Enter the correct activation code to fix the error code 001. If you enter the activation code incorrectly, it will show an error code.
- Make sure that you enter the activation code within a specific time. After that, the activation code will expire. If you cannot enter the activation code within a given time, you can create another activation code.
- Connect your device to the high-speed Internet. If not, it will show an error code 001.
- Check your Network settings. If the connection is wired, check the LAN or Ethernet link and make sure the cables are plugged in properly
- Ensure that your router settings, and also check the settings of streaming gadgets when the connection is wireless.
- To check the internet connection, go to Settings, choose the Network option, and select the Connection option from the list.
- If you cannot fix the error, contact the Internet Service Provider to rectify the Roku 2 Error Code 001. Install Micro SD if your device has low internal memory.