There Is a Problem Playing The Video Netflix
The unable to play a video is a common issue. You can fix this issue by following the instructions given below.
Netflix There Is a Problem Playing The Video 5.2
- Initially, try to restart your smartphone to fix the video not playing issue.
- Locate the Power button on your Android device.
- Press & hold the button until the Turn off option appears on the screen.
- Touch the OK button to confirm the power-off process.
- Wait for the restart process to complete.
- Your Android turns on if the issue is resolved.
- If not, then uninstall & reinstall the Netflix app on your device.
- Touch & hold the Netflix icon on your smartphone until the Uninstall & Device information option displays on the screen.
- Touch the Uninstall button followed by OK.
- After that, reinstall the Netflix app on your android device.
- Go to the Google Play Store, type the Netflix keyword in the search area, and touch the Enter button.
- Tap the Install button. Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once the installation is done, log into your Netflix account using your credentials and check if the issue is resolved.
- If not, then contact the Netflix support to fix the issue.
NETFLIX THERE IS A PROBLEM IN PLAYING THE VIDEO 1.20
- Follow the procedure stated below to resolve the Netfilx 1.20 problem.
- This error can be rectified if you clear the Netflix app data.
- To do so, visit the Settings Menu on your device and choose the General option.
- Select the Apps option from Settings and tap the Manage Apps option.
- Scroll the screen downwards and select the Netflix app. Choose the Memory option.
- Under that, tap the Clear Data option and press OK in the pop-up window.
- Launch the Netflix app and try playing a video.
- Perform other general troubleshooting methods to solve this issue.
PROBLEM PLAYING VIDEO NETFLIX 1.0
- First, uninstall the Netflix app and install it again to resolve this issue.
- To uninstall, go to the Settings menu and select the Netflix app.
- Tap the Uninstall button and wait until the uninstallation process is over.
- Go to the Play Store or App Store and search for the Netflix app.
- Press the Install button. Follow the guidelines displayed on your screen to install the app.
- Log into Netflix using the credentials you know. Check if the error has been resolved.
- Restart the device with which you are using Netflix to rectify this issue.
- Finally, clear the app data and check if the issue persists. If so, get assistance from our technical support team.
Netflix App Problem Playing Video 1.1
The 1.1 error code is quite common for Netflix users, and there is no specific reason for it. It can be cleared easily by following a few steps.If there is a Netflix application error 1.1 on your screen, you can follow these guidelines to resolve it.
- Go to the home screen on your streaming device and open the Settings option. Choose the General tab and go to Apps/Application.
- Select the Manage Applications option. Depending on your streaming device model, it could be named as Application Manager or Manage All Apps.
- Locate the Netflix option and select it. Choose the Storage option.
- Navigate to the Clear Data option and select it. Choose OK.
- Check whether the 1.1 error has been resolved.
- If it hasn’t been resolved, follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to the Play Store application on your streaming device and go to the Netflix application.
- On the Netflix application screen, choose the Uninstall option.
- The confirmation prompt appears on the screen. Click OK.
- Wait until the Netflix application is uninstalled. Then, select the Install button.
- The Netflix application will be installed on the streaming device.
- Now, check whether the 1.1 error is cleared.
Netflix a problem occurred while playing this item 1008
- First, make sure that there is no internet connection problem on the Apple TV.
- From the Apple TV menu, go to the Settings option.
- Now, select the Network option. Check if ‘Connected’ message prompts.
- Try force-quitting Netflix. Double-click on the Home button. Make the Netflix app to come into focus by adjusting it left to right.
- Then, to force quit the Netflix app try to swipe it up.
- Then, reinstall it. Check if the issue has been resolved.
- If the issue remains unresolved, proceed with the steps below.
- Keep the Apple TV disconnected from the power source for at least ten seconds.
- Next, plug in the Apple TV back. Now, try to stream Netflix again.
- You can also check for updates. Choose the Settings option under the main menu.
- Next, make sure to select the System.
- Select the Software updates option. Then, click the Update software option.
- If the firmware is outdated, then the Download and install option will appear.
- Make sure to select it and once completed with the update, launch the Netflix app, and try streaming any video on it.