What is Roku Error Code 005?
The Roku Error Code occurs when there are issues with the network connection. It can also occur while downloading or updating the newest software on your Roku device. The Roku Error Code 005 can be done quickly cleared by following the simple steps given on this site. Make sure the network you are using is in a channel that is least used by other networks.
HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE 005 ON ROKU DEVICE?
- First, reset your Roku device to its factory defaults to resolve this issue.
- The next step is to connect the Roku device to Wi-Fi via wired or wireless network.
- Perform the activation process in the next step.
- Wait till the software update process completes.
- Once it is complete, remove the Ethernet cable and associate it with your Wi-Fi.
- The device will activate successfully.
- Unplug the router and Roku device from the power supply.
- Wait patiently for a few minutes and then connect it to the power source again.
- Attach any other device to the wireless network to check if the Internet is working properly.
- Get help from our technical experts if the Roku Error Code 005 issue persists.