Netflix Error Code ui-800-3
The Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 is caused when you do not clear the cache data or if there is any problem related to signing in. Make use of the instructions mentioned below to solve this problem.
UI 800 3 NETFLIX ERROR CODE
- The first step is to sign out of Netflix and sign in again to resolve this issue.
- To do so, navigate to the official site and visit the Account page.
- From the Settings menu, select the Sign Out of All Devices option.
- Tap Sign Out, and you will be signed out successfully. Sign in again after a few minutes to check if the issue has been resolved.
- Check if you have entered the correct credentials to log in to Netflix.
- Check the number devices have been connected. If the number is near to the maximum limit, remove one or two devices and then try streaming.
- Also, check if there is any update for the Netflix app. Install the update to resolve this issue in no time.
- Get assistance for fixing this Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 from our technical expert and sort it out quickly.
HOW TO CLEAR NETFLIX ERROR CODE UI 800 3 on SAMSUNG TV?
- To resolve this issue, clear the cache data of the app.
- Tap the Home button to access the home screen of the TV. Select the Settings option from the home screen.
- Choose the Apps option under the TV menu. Go to System Apps and select the Netflix app.
- Tap the Clear Cache option to erase the cache data. Press OK.
- You can also clear the TV data to rectify this issue. Choose the Apps option available under the Settings menu.
- Choose the Netflix app once you find it in the list. Select the Clear Data option and tap OK.
- All the TV data will be deleted now. Next, reset the Netflix app and check if you are able to resolve the problem.
- On your remote control, tap the Up button. Press the Down button twice, left button twice, and right button twice alternately.
- Finally, press the Up button four times to open a small window.
- Select the Deactivate or Reload option. Sign in after a few minutes to check if you are able to stream any videos.
- Uninstall the Netflix app from your Samsung Smart TV and install it after some time.
- If the Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 persists, then get help from our technical experts.
netflix error code ui 800 3 amazon fire stick
When you see the Netflix error code UI 800 3 displayed on the Amazon Fire Stick, do the steps below to fix the error.
- Disconnect the power cable from both the streaming device and the Amazon Fire Stick.
- After a few minutes, reconnect them.
- Power on your Amazon Fire TV and check whether the error code UI 800 3 is still occurring on the display of the Amazon Fire TV.
- If not, reset the Netflix settings. Go to Your Account select the Sign Out button in the ‘Sign Out of All Devices’ window.
- Carry out the steps below to delete the cache of the Netflix app.
- Go to Settings Applications Manage installed applications Netflix Clear data. Click the Clear data option to clear the data of the Netflix app.
- Select the ‘Clear cache’ option to clear the cache of the Netflix app.
- Disconnect the Amazon Fire Stick and then reconnect it after one minute.
- If you are not able to fix the error, you need to delete the Netflix app and then re-install it to rectify the Netflix Error Code ui-800-3.
- Open the Manage window, click the Installed tab, and select the Uninstall option to delete the Netflix app on the Amazon Fire Stick.
Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 Hisense tv
Proceed with the following steps to fix the error code UI 800 3 on Hisense TV.
- First, disconnect the power cable from the Hisense TV and re-plug it after a few minutes. Now, check the Hisense TV monitor for the error code UI 800 3.
- If the error continues, clear the cache and data of the Netflix app to fix the error code UI 800 3.
- Use the remote of the Hisense TV and then press the HOME button. Go to Settings Apps Netflix, click the Clear cache option to clear the cache of the Netflix app.
- Select the Clear data option to clear the Netflix app’s data.
- If the error persists, do the steps below to deactivate the Netflix app on your Hisense TV.
- Press the HOME button on the Hisense TV remote to display the home screen. Click the Settings option to view the settings window.
- Select the Applications option and then click the Netflix app in the displayed apps list. Click the Deactivate option to deactivate the Netflix app on your Hisense TV.
- Again, check whether the Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 occurs on the Hisense TV’s display. If so, contact our technical experts to rectify the issue.
netflix error code ui 800 3 on sony tv
Do as per the following steps to fix the error code UI 800 3 on Sony TV.
- Unplug the power cable from your Sony TV and plug it later to fix the error code UI 800 3.
- To fix the ui-800-3 Netflix Error Code, you need to erase the data of the Netflix app on Sony TV.
- Go to Settings Apps System app Netflix Clear data and click the OK button to clear the app data on Sony TV.
- If the error continues, disable the Netflix app to fix the error code UI 800 3.
- Click the Apps option in the TV category, select the System apps option in the Apps section, and choose the Netflix option.
- When the Netflix window is displayed on the screen, click the Disable option to disable the Netflix app on your Sony TV.
- If you are not able to fix the Netflix Error Code ui-800-3, contact our technical experts to resolve it.
UI-800-3 Netflix Error Code Xbox 360
- To fix the Netflix error code UI – 800- 3 Xbox 360, follow the guided instructions given below.
- As soon as this error appears on the screen, try to restart your streaming device.
- Power off and on the device will fix most of the issues.
- After that, check if the reboot process resolves the issue.
- If the answer is no, then sign out of your Netflix account & login later.
- This process will refresh your streaming device and clears most of the issue.
- Now, check if the error code UI- 800- 3 Xbox 360 issue is resolved.
- If the issue continues, then try to clear the Netflix app data or cache.
- To clear the Netflix app data on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, follow the instructions given below.
- Take your TV remote on your hand, press the Home button to begin the clearance process.
- Choose Settings Applications Manage installed applications Netflix app Clear data Clear data Clear cache.
- Now, disconnect the power cable from your Fire TV. Leave the Fire TV disconnected from all the power source for one minute.
- After that, reconnect the power cable, and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 Xbox 360 issue persists, then try to clear the Netflix app cache.
- If the ui-800-3 Netflix Error Code Xbox 360 continues, then finally, try to uninstall & reinstall the Netflix app.
- If the issue continues, even after performing the above troubleshooting process, then contact us.
Netflix Error Code ui-800-3 Xbox One
- Try to uninstall & reinstall the Netflix app.
- Navigate to the Xbox Dashboard from your smart TV.
- Select the My Games & Apps option followed by Apps.
- Scroll right or left the screen using the arrow buttons on your TV controller and select the Netflix app from the application list by pressing the Menu button.
- Tap the Manage App button followed by Uninstall All.
- To confirm the Netflix app removal, tap the Uninstall App button for one more time when prompted.
- Wait for the app uninstall process to complete.
- Once the Netflix app is uninstalled successfully, restart your smart TV.
- After that, re-install the Netflix app on your TV.
- Switch on your smart TV, go to the Store section, scroll down the screen, and select the Netflix app.
- Highlight the Install button and press the OK button on your remote.
- Check if the issue is resolved. If the ui-800-3 Netflix Error Code Xbox one continues, then reset the Netflix app.
- Once the error code is displayed on the screen, you will find the Reset option, select it.
- Wait for the reset process to complete. If the issue continues after performing all the troubleshooting instructions discussed above, then contact us to fix the Netflix Error Code ui-800-3.