Netflix Error Code ui-800-2
The Netflix Error Code ui-800-2 is related to the hardware or device or connectivity issue. This issue occurs when you try to refresh the information on your device. You can fix this easily, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
Step 1; Try to restart your network connection
- Turn off your Wi-Fi network feature on your Mobile device.
- Wait for a few minutes. After that, enable the Wi-Fi option on your device, and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the connectivity issue remains unresolved, then follow the second method given below.
Step 2: Try to restart your device like Smart TV, Setup Box, Laptop, PC, and Mobile
- Unplug the power cable from your Smart TV, Setup Box, Laptop, or PC.
- Restart your mobile device. Wait patiently for a while.
- After that, reconnect the power cable to the device, and check if the connectivity issue is resolved.
- If not, then follow the next step.
Step 3: Sign out from your Netflix & log in later
- Switch on your device, navigate to the Netflix channel, and tap the Settings or GearBox.
- Choose the Reset or Deactivate or Sign out based on the option displayed.
- After a while, resign and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the Netflix Error Code ui-800-2 remains unresolved, then perform the final troubleshooting step given below.
Step 4: Try to reset the Smart Hub
- Tap the Menu icon on your device, and select the Smart Hub option followed by Smart Hub Reset.
- Enter the PIN- 0000 keywords when prompted.
- After that, return to the Smart Hub, and check if the issue is resolved.
- If it remains unresolved, contact the Netflix technical experts to sort out this issue.
Netflix Error Code UI-800-2 On LG TV
The error code UI-800-2 indicates that the data stored on your device needs to be refreshed. To resolve this issue on your LG TV, go with the troubleshooting instructions given below.
Restart your LG TV
- Switch off your LG TV, unplug the power cable from it, and wait for a while.
- At the meantime, hold the Power button on your LG TV for 5 seconds. This helps in releasing the external charge present on the TV.
- After that, replug the power cable, and turn on your LG TV.
- Check if the issue is resolved. If not, then try to reset your Netflix account.
- Select the Menu icon on your LG TV followed by the Settings options.
- Scroll down the Settings screen, select the Reset or Sign out, or Deactivate option, and press the OK button.
- Check if the Netflix Error Code ui-800-2 is resolved. If the issue remains unresolved, contact the Netflix manufacturer to fix it.
ERROR CODE NETFLIX UI-800-2 ON SAMSUNG SMART TV
- First, restart your Samsung Smart TV. Disconnect the Smart TV from the power supply and wait for a few minutes.
- If it has a Power button, press and hold it for 5 seconds. If not, wait for at least 3 minutes.
- Associate the Samsung Smart TV to the power source and check if the error has been resolved.
- Open the Netflix app on your Samsung TV and choose the More Info option.
- Tap the Reset option. If the Reset option is not present, then choose the Sign Out option.
- Next, try resetting the Smart Hub. To do so, close the Smart Hub and tap the Menu button.
- Choose the Smart Hub option in the next step and key in your PIN. Tap the Smart Hub option and stream videos on Netflix to check if the error has been rectified.
- Get help from our technicians to sort out this Netflix Error Code ui-800-2.
HOW TO CLEAR ERROR CODE NETFLIX UI-800-2 ON ROKU?
- The first step is to turn off the Wi-Fi router. Wait for a few seconds and then turn it on.
- Connect it to the Roku device and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Next, restart the Roku device. Disconnect the Roku device from the power supply for at least 10 seconds.
- Insert the power cable to the Roku device and the power outlet. Make use of the Power button available on your remote to switch on the device.
- Wait for a minute and then launch Netflix. Stream any video and check if the issue has been rectified.
- Uninstall the Netflix app from your Roku device and install it again to sort out this error.
- Get in touch with the technical team if you want further help with resolving this Netflix Error Code ui-800-2.