What Is Roku Error Code 402?
If your Roku TV display error code 402, then it indicates the program package is expired, or no longer available message. You can renew the package or perform other troubleshooting methods to fix this issue. To know more about how to fix the Roku error code 402, perform the troubleshooting instructions given below.
Solve Roku Error Code 402
- Initially, try to restart your Roku TV.
- After that, check if the issue is persists. If not, then check your internet connection.
- Check and make sure that your internet connection is good and stable.
- If the error code 402 issue persists, then try to change the Google DNS server to open DNS server. To do it, perform the instructions given below.
- Click the Windows icon your Windows 10 system and select the Control Panel option.
- Click the Network & Internet option, select Network & Sharing Center followed by Change adapter settings.
- Select & right-click on your network and click the Properties option.
- Click the Use the following DNS server addresses tab followed by Advanced.
- Now, click anywhere in the DNS server fields and type the 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168 IP address.
- Click the OK button followed by Close.
- Now the DNS of your server is changed.
- Check if the issue is resolved. If not, then sign out of the Sling TV and log in after a while.
- If the Roku error code 402 issue continues, then contact the Roku TV technical support.