what is Roku error code 013?
This Roku error is an Ethernet-related error. Once this error occurs, first, check whether for your router is working correctly or not.
Solve Roku error code 013
- First, the wireless network will not be connected if you choose the incorrect wireless network name.
- Then, type your password for your wireless network.
- Now, if your network name and password are correct, but still the Roku is not recognizing it, then it could be due to lower signal strength.
- Ensure that the signal line is clear.
- You can also attempt to restart the Roku player because this error could have also been caused by a technical issue.
- Follow these steps, to restart the device.
- First, go to the Settings menu. Select the system option and then select the System Restart option.