HOW TO STREAM FROM COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
You have to install the AirParrot 2 application on your computer. You can stream videos, shows, and movies on Apple TV from your computer. Apple TV supports all kind of file formats so that you can stream any file as per your wish. To stream from computer to Apple TV, follow the instructions given below.
- Install the AirParrot 2 application on your computer to begin the streaming process.
- Make sure to download the AirParrot 2 application from the official site or trusted site.
- Once the application downloads, proceed to install it.
- Launch the AirParrot 2 application on your computer.
- Make sure to connect the Apple TV and the computer over the same network.
- Click on the Media option on the AirParrot 2 home page.
- Select the Media file you wished to stream from the list displayed.
- Click the OK button to save the option.
- Now, choose your Apple TV from the installed devices list.
- Scroll the screen and double-click on your Apple TV name.
- Now the selected media file will stream on your Apple TV from the computer.
- You can also perform the screen mirroring using the AirParrot 2 application.
HOW TO STREAM PHOTOS FROM COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
You can do this via iTunes. Follow the guidelines that are given below to stream photos from your computer.
- The first step of photos stream from computer to apple tv procedure is to install iTunes on your system.
- Launch iTunes on your system. Sign in using your Apple ID.
- Make use of the same Apple ID to log in to any other devices on the Home Sharing network.
- There is a menu bar available at the top of the iTunes window. Choose the File option from that bar.
- Select the Home sharing option and then click on the Turn on Home Sharing option.
- Once they are connected, you can stream photos from your computer to Apple TV.
- Note: Your computer should be turned on, and the iTunes app should be open throughout the entire process.
HOW TO STREAM MOVIES FROM COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
Streaming movies from your computer to Apple TV can be done using the Plex app. You have to install the Plex app on your system. Go to the official site and download the app.
- Click the Launch button after the download is over and a new tab will be opened on your browser.
- Create an account with Plex with the help of the guidelines displayed on your screen.
- The succeeding step is to add files to your library for streaming. Tap the Add Library option and add all the media files you want to. You can also add apps.
- Next, save your current network and enable the Remote Access feature. Enabling this will let you access Plex from other devices.
- Download the Plex app on your Apple TV and install it. Read through the prompts and r follow them to media stream from computer to apple tv.
HOW TO STREAM MUSIC FROM COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
You can stream music from a Windows PC to Apple TV easily through Home Sharing. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to stream music from your computer to your Apple TV.
- Before proceeding with the streaming guidelines, update your iTunes application to the latest version on your computer.
- Launch the iTunes application on your Windows computer. Click View on the menu bar and select show sidebar if your sidebar is not shown on the iTunes app.
- Click the Home Sharing button on the left-hand side of the application screen.
- Enter your Apple ID in this field and make sure it is the same ID you use to download applications from the app store. Click the Authorize button if it is displayed on the screen.
- Now, the prompt stating that Home Sharing is turned on will be displayed on the screen.
- Navigate to the iTunes store located in the Settings app on your Apple TV and enter your Apple credentials.
- Go back to the main screen of the Settings application and go to the Computers option.
- Turn On Home Sharing, click OK, and tap OK again. You can now perform audio stream from computer to apple tv through Home Sharing.
HOW TO AIRPLAY STREAM FROM COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
Are you worried about how to carry out the Airplay feature from your Mac personal computer to the Apple TV? Carry out the instructions below to quickly AirPlay from your device.
- On your Mac menu bar, locate and click the AirPlay icon (right side of the screen).
- Select the Apple TV option from the drop-down list box.
- If there are many Apple TVs, select the one that you wish to use.
- To switch the AirPlay modes on your Mac system, choose the AirPlay icon, and select any one of the options that are listed below.
- If you want to mirror the native resolution on your Apple TV, select the Mirror Built-In Display option.
- The resolution of the Mac PC must be resized so that it matches the resolution of your TV, click on the Mirror Apple TV button.
- To use your TV as a new display, choose the Use as Separate Display option.
- To stop AirPlay on your Mac device, choose AirPlay and then click on the Turn AirPlay Off option.
- Else, you can stop the AirPlay feature by tapping the Menu button on your Apple TV remote.
HOW TO STREAM FROM MAC COMPUTER TO APPLE TV?
You can stream videos or movies from your Mac computer to Apple TV using the Airplay application. To know more about how to stream from computer to apple tv – mac, follow the instructions given below.
- Power on your Apple TV to begin the process.
- Check if you have connected the Mac computer and the Apple TV over the same wireless network.
- Now, click the Apple icon and select the System Preferences option.
- Click on the Displays option on the left side of the System Preferences tab.
- Click the Display tab followed by AirPlay Display.
- Select the Apple TV option in the AirPlay section.
- Now the Mac computer screen will appear on your Apple TV.
- It takes a few minutes to stream, wait patiently for the process to complete.
- To enable the TV sound from your Mac computer, follow the steps given below.
- Click the Apple menu followed by System Preferences.
- Select the Sound option in the System Preferences and click the Output tab.
- Click the Apple TV option in the Select a device for the sound output section.
- If the sound quality is not satisfied or is not produced by the Mac computer at all, then restart both the devices ( Mac computer and Apple TV).
- The Apple TV’s sound set up is done successfully.
HOW TO STREAM MACBOOK TO APPLE TV?
STREAMING MACBOOK TO APPLE TV
The set of guidelines that are given below will help you to stream from macbook to apple tv.
- Ensure that your Mac is turned on and enable the Wi-Fi option.
- From the list of networks displayed, select a network of your choice.
- Enter the security key in the required text box and click Connect. The Mac system will be connected to the wireless network.
- The next step is to check if the Apple TV is connected to the wireless network.
- Go to your Mac system and select the file that you want to stream.
- On the Video Playback Controls, click the AirPlay icon.
- Choose your Apple TV from the list displayed.
- If you want to stop streaming, then go to Playback Controls and click the AirPlay icon to disable it.
HOW TO STREAM FROM MACBOOK PRO TO APPLE TV?
Media from MacBook Pro can be streamed to Apple TV through the feature called Airplay. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to stream content from your MacBook Pro to your Apple TV.
- Launch the Settings application on Apple TV, navigate to the Airplay button, and click on it.
- Click Airplay On/Off button to turn on Airplay on your Apple TV.
- Ensure that your Apple TV and MacBook Pro are connected to the same network.
- Go to your Macbook pro, click the search button, and type System Preferences.
- Open the System Preferences, go to Display.
- Click the button next to Airplay Mirroring and choose Apple TV.
- Now, you can play any media file on your MacBook Pro, and it will be played on your Apple TV as well.
HOW TO STREAM MACBOOK TO TV WITHOUT APPLE TV?
The instructions on how to stream MacBook to TV without using the Apple TV are provided on this web page.
- The reflector is a wireless screen mirroring app that is available for free on Mac computers.
- The Reflector application lets your MacBook stream content from the compatible receivers such as Chromecast, AirPlay, or Miracast.
- Download the Chromecast widget for using the Chromecast application.
- You can stream your entire Macbook screen on your TV using the Google Chrome browser.
- On your MacBook device, launch the Google Chrome browser.
- Locate the More button at the top-right corner of your screen and then click on the Cast option.
- Choose the down arrow key that is available next to the Cast To option.
- Click on the Cast Desktop option, select the model of your Chromecast device, and then choose the content which you wish to watch.
HOW TO STREAM VIDEO FROM MACBOOK TO APPLE TV?
Make sure you have the necessary requirements for video streaming, how to stream from macbook to apple tv.
- Before proceeding to the streaming process, you have to check if your Mac system and Apple TV are up-to-date. Install any updates that are available.
- Make sure your computer is connected to a wireless network of your choice.
- The next step is to connect the Apple TV to the same network as your Mac Book.
- Check if the Apple TV device is connected to a Smart TV.
- Halfway through the setup procedure, you will be prompted to connect to a wireless network.
- Choose a Wi-Fi network of your choice and enter the network security key.
- Once your Apple TV is connected to the Wi-Fi, you can use AirPlay to streaming videos.
- On the Menu bar present on your Mac system, you have to click the AirPlay icon.
- The Mac Book will start searching for the list of devices available.
- From the list of devices, you have to choose Apple TV.
- Select a video you want to stream and open it on your Mac system.
- The selected video file will be played on your Apple TV.
MOVIES STREAM FROM MACBOOK TO APPLE TV
You can use the application known as AirServer to stream movies from Macbook to Apple TV. Follow the short guidelines mentioned below to set up a connection between your Macbook and Apple TV through AirServer.
- Launch Settings on your Apple TV, select Airplay, and turn it on by entering the Apple account credentials.
- Download AirServer from the official site and install it on your Macbook.
- Make sure your Macbook and Apple TV are connected to the same network.
- Open the Control Center application on your Macbook.
- Click the Screen Mirroring icon to see the list of Airplay enabled receivers on your Macbook screen.
- Choose your Apple TV from the list.
- Play a movie on your MacBook to stream it to Apple TV through AirServer. We hope that you got a complete solution to stream from computer to apple tv and for how to stream from macbook to apple tv.