How to STREAM ANDROID TO APPLE TV?
If you like to view the video content on a bigger screen, you need to mirror them from your mobile. The same function applies if you want to stream Android to Apple TV. You can stream content via the application that supports the Airplay function.
HOW TO STREAM FROM YOUR ANDROID TO APPLE TV?
There are several applications on the play store to stream Android to the Apple TV. You can install the app that supports your devices, and the step by step procedure is described in detail.
- Turn off the mobile data on your android phone and make sure you connect them to the home Wi-Fi network.
- Locate the gear-shaped Settings icon and press it.
- Go to the Security Settings screen and slide the toggle switch which is next to the Allow Unknown Sources option.
- Now launch the Play Store on your phone.
- Touch the Search bar at the top of the screen and type Mirroring 360 Sender to Apple TV.
- The search results will be listed below. Locate the app and download it.
- Now turn on your Apple TV and make sure that you connect them to the same Wi-Fi network that your phone uses.
- Once your TV is turned on, launch the application that you have downloaded on your phone.
- Go through the list of devices detected by the application and select the name of your Apple TV.
- Locate the Start Now button and click on it.
- Your mobile screen will now display on your TV and you can start to Stream Android screen to Apple TV.
HOW TO STREAM MUSIC TO APPLE TV FROM ANDROID?
Twonky Beam is a freeware browser that permits you to send music and videos from your Apple TV to the Android device. Follow these Stream Android to Apple TV instructions and you may find it simple to use the app.
- The browser is available in the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search the word Twonky beam in the search bar. Choose it from the list and click on it.
- The shortcut of the browser is available on the home screen of the device.
- First, connect the Apple TV to a Wi-Fi network and then link the Android device to the same network.
- Launch the browser and view the list of devices connected on the same network.
- After selecting your device and establishing both of them to the same network, the Device icon turns green.
- The home screen of the browser, a list of apps get displayed on it.
- Listen to music from your Apple TV by providing the streaming music app in the search bar.
- A list of supported apps display on the screen.
- Choose your favorite app from the list and click on it to listen to music.
- You can add your favorite playlist to the queue and delete it from the list if necessary.
HOW TO STREAM VIDEO FROM ANDROID TO APPLE TV?
If you like to stream videos from your Android to the Apple tv, then you have to install the LocalCast app from the Google Play Store.
- Initially, you have to install the LocalCast app on your android device.
- Install the application from the Play store.
- Power on your Apple Tv.
- Now open the application on your android phone.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find a Stream button, tap on it.
- Make sure to enable the Apple TV option.
- Press your Apple TV displayed on the screen.
- Open the show box.
- Select a video that you want to stream from your Android phone to the Apple Tv.
- You will find the Player option on the screen.
- If you select the Internal option, then the video will play only on the regular phone screen.
- To stream video on Apple tv, you have to select the External option.
- So, choose the External option in the Player section.
- After enabling the option, you can stream the video by hitting the Play button.
- The video will start playing on your Apple Tv.
HOW TO STREAM YOUTUBE FROM ANDROID TO APPLE TV?
The below-given Stream Android to Apple TV instructions will tell you how to stream videos from Youtube or Android to your Apple TV.
- You can not only connect your iOS devices to the Apple TV but also mirror your Android device’s screen to the TV.
- To do so, you need the Mirroring app to cast your screen.
- The app that we are going to use here is called AllCast.
- With the help of the AllCast app, you can mirror your screen and stream photos, videos, and music.
- Unlock your Android device and visit the Google Play Store.
- Enter AllCast in the search bar and tap the Go button. The searching process starts.
- Once the set of results are displayed, you have to select the official app.
- Tap the Install button to install the AllCast app on your phone.
- Connect your Apple TV and Android device to the same wireless network.
- Open the downloaded app and tap the Cast button.
- In the next screen, select your Stream Android screen to Apple TV from the list.
- Play a video on your phone and it will be displayed on your TV’s screen.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP TO STREAM MOVIES TO APPLE TV?
To stream from android to the Apple TV, you require the help of external apps. You can download and install the app from the Play Store on your android phone. The procedure below will guide you to download them.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network or mobile data. Remember, you can use mobile data only at the time of downloading the apps.
- To stream movies and other content, you require a Wi-Fi connection.
- Choose the Settings option and scroll down to locate Security settings.
- Enable the Allow From Unknown Sources option by sliding the Toggle button next to it. This will permit third party access on your phone.
- A warning message will pop up on your android, ignore that and return to the home screen.
- Now, download the app that suits the streaming process or the application that supports the Airplay feature from the Play Store.
- Make sure that the app you download is compatible with your Android and Apple TV.
- You will be able to see an icon in the name of the downloaded app on your home screen.
- Launch that and start to stream movies from your Android phone to the Apple TV.
HOW TO SCREENCAST YOUR ANDROID DISPLAY TO APPLE TV WITH MIRROR APP?
Users can use the Mirror application to screencast their Android display on an Apple TV. Follow the steps that are provided below.
- To obtain the Mirror app on your Android device, you must sign-in by using the ClockWork Mode Community account.
- Ensure that you are utilizing the same email account. After you install the Mirror app on the Android phone, open it.
- Choose the OK button to launch the application on your mobile.
- Now, touch the Grant button on the Superuser Request dialog box. You are now set to cast your Stream Android to Apple TV feature.
- To begin casting, select the Screencast option on your Apple TV, and it will record everything available on your Android.
- You can also stop the recording process and enable/disable touches by using the drop-down notification window.
- To start streaming, make sure that you link the Stream Android screen to Apple TV to the same Wireless Fidelity network.
- After the Mirror app detects the Apple TV, you will view your device name on the screen.
- Complete the streaming process by tapping the Apple TV option.
HOW TO SOLVE ANDROID TO APPLE TV STREAMING ISSUE?
Most streaming issues on your Apple TV occurs due to the following issues.
- Poor internet connection
- Interrupted Wi-Fi signals
- Issues related to the iTunes Store
- You can fix the streaming problems easily if you resolve the problems mentioned above.
- Check if you have connected your Apple TV and the Android device to the same wireless network.
- If the issue prevails, disconnect your Apple TV from the power source. li>Wait for a few seconds and connect the power cord to the Apple TV.
- Power it on and try to stream your favorite movies or shows.
- A congested Wi-Fi connection could also be responsible for streaming issues.
- Connect only your Apple TV on the Wi-Fi network and reduce channel interference.
- If you are unable to rule out the problem, try to stream the movies and videos from the iTunes store instead of using other apps like youTube or Netflix.
- If you are using the Screen Mirroring feature, check if you have selected the Stream Android to Apple TV option through which you are trying to stream.
- Connect your Apple TV via an Ethernet cable if you have been using the Wi-Fi access.