Solve Apple TV HDMI Issues
- Follow the instructions below to resolve the Apple TV HDMI Issues.
- Press the reset button from the settings to reboot the Apple TV.
- Unplug the HDMI cable and reconnect it properly to the TV to resolve the issue.
- You are recommended to use HDMI cable which allows larger data transfer approximately 21Gbps.
- Reset the Apple TV and also update the software of the Apple TV to the latest version.
- Check whether the HDMI cable is compatible with your Apple TV. If not, use a new HDMI cable to avoid the error.
- Unplug the power source from the device and connect it after a minutes.
- If you are not able to rectify the HDMI problem, you can get help from our technical support team to resolve the Apple TV HDMI Problem quickly.
Apple TV samsung hdmi problem
- Refer to the steps below to resolve the Apple TV Samsung HDMI problem.
- First, reset and reboot the Apple TV to resolve the Apple TV HDMI issue.
- Replace the old HDMI cable with a new HDMI cable to resolve the error.
- If the problem persists, set the HDMI to UHD deep color. In the Samsung UHD 4K TV, go to Settings and then select the External Device Manager option to open the HDMI UHD Color settings.
- Now, select the HDMI port to set the HDMI that connected to the Apple TV to UHD deep color.
- If the problem persists, unplug the power cable from the Apple TV and plug the power cable again into the Apple TV.
- You can also change the port of HDMI and check whether the issue solves. If not, click the Home button on your Apple TV remote repeatedly to send a signal through the HDMI cable.
Apple TV 4K HDMI CABLE PROBLEMS
- Before plugging in the HDMI cable, check if your TV supports HDR10 or Dolby Vision.
- Check if you have enabled Match Dynamic Range in the Settings of your Apple TV.
- If not, then go to Settings and select the Video and Audio option. Tap the Match Content option.
- Next, examine if you have set the correct HDMI input channel and settings. Modify them if required.
- Make use of the user manual that came with your Apple TV to check if your TV supports 4K or Dolby.
- The next step is to check the HDMI cable that you are using to connect.
- From the Settings menu, choose the Video and Audio option. Find the Check HDMI Connection option and select it. A 2-minute test will be carried out on the HDMI cable that you have used.
- In case, you are using any other additional components such as HDMI Switch, Audio Video Receiver, and more, then check if there are any Apple TV HDMI Issues with those accessories.
AUDIO APPLE TV HDMI PROBLEM
- First, check if you have connected the HDMI cable firmly to the correct port and set the correct input channel.
- Reconnect the HDMI cable if required.
- Check the power cord that you have connected between the Apple TV and the wall power supply.
- If they are connected loosely, then attach them firmly and check if the Apple TV HDMI Problem has been resolved.
- Disconnect the power cord from the Apple TV for a few seconds and connect it back.
- Make sure you do not use any surge protectors to connect the TV to the electrical outlet.
- Try connecting the HDMI cable to a different port if your TV has multiple ports.
- The final solution is to change the resolution in which you are watching.
- Press the menu and volume down buttons, and hold it for at least 5 seconds.
- Once you release, the resolution will be modified every 20 seconds, choose the resolution you want by tapping the OK button available on your remote.
Apple TV HDMI CEC PROBLEM
- The first solution for Apple TV HDMI Issues is to check if you have enabled the Control TVs and Receivers feature.
- From the Settings menu, select the Remotes and Devices option and disable it.
- Next, turn off the HDMI CEC Settings to rectify this error.
- To do so, search for the HDMI CEC Settings using the remote and disable it.
- Try to install any upgrades that are available. It will resolve the HDMI CEC issue.
- Using your remote, navigate to the Apple TV Settings menu and select the System option.
- Choose the Software Updates option followed by the Update Software option.
- If any update is available, then tap the Download and Install option to install the update.
- Once the update process of your Apple TV is complete, the TV will restart.
- Do not power off the TV until the procedure is complete. Wait until the updates are installed on your TV. It will take a few minutes to complete.
- Check if the issue is fixed after you install the update.
- If you require any further assistance on this Apple TV HDMI Issues, talk to our technical experts.