Roku XD Problems
The main reason for the Roku XD problems is poor wireless network connection. Follow the quick troubleshooting steps below to resolve the common Roku XD problems.
Roku xd wireless problems
Roku xd wireless issues can occur when the Roku device is not able to connect to the home router and thereby not allowing you to set up the device. Ensure that the correct network SSID is selected and key in the right network key.
Roku 2 xd connection problems Connection by disabling network pings.
- First, tap the Home button, and now the Home menu will be displayed.
- Then, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Fast Forward, Play, Rewind, Play, and Fast Forward.
- Now, the Platform Secret Screen will be displayed on the TV.
- Now, make use of the Roku remote to open System Operations Menu.
- The System Operation Preferences screen will be displayed.
- Now, choose Disable Network Pings button.
- The Network pings will be disconnected.
Fix connection by restarting.
- Choose Settings under the Home menu.
- The Settings menu will be displayed.
- Next, choose the System option, and the System preferences will appear.
- Make use of the remote and select the System Restart option.
- Now, the Roku icon will appear, and then the system will begin to reboot.