WHAT IS ROKU ERROR CODE RLP 1008?
The error code rlp-1008 displays if there is an issue with the Spectrum app. You can solve this error with the help of the troubleshooting steps that are given below.
HOW TO SOLVE ROKU ERROR CODE RLP 1008?
- The first solution is to check the internet connectivity. If there are any issues with the internet, then the app may not work properly.
- Reboot your modem, and that will help you re-sync the authorization. Try opening the app after a few seconds.
- If connected via Wi-Fi, then check if the signal is weak. Position the Roku device near the router to solve this issue.
- Uninstall the spectrum app from your Roku device and install it again after a few minutes.
- After you uninstall, reboot your modem and then install the app again.
- Change the Connection Method. If you have connected via a wireless network, then change it to USB connection.
- Contact your ISP to know if there is an Internet problem from their end. If yes, you have to wait until the error is rectified.
- Talk to the technical team if the Roku Error Code RLP 1008 issue is not resolved.