What is Roku error code rlc 1000?
The Roku error code RLC 1000 is caused by the Spectrum application which is installed on your Roku device. This is an issue which affects all the users, and there is an easy fix for it.
How to Solve Spectrum TV Roku error code rlc 1000?
You can follow the short guidelines mentioned below to fix the Roku error code RLC 1000.
- Power on the Roku device and wait until it initializes. Navigate to the Spectrum app by using the Roku remote.
- Choose the Uninstall option and wait until the Spectrum application is uninstalled completely. Power off your modem and wait for two minutes.
- Power on the modem and wait until an internet connection is established. Go to the channel store on your Roku device and search for the Spectrum application.
- When you see the prompted result, select it, and choose Install to install it on your Roku device. A new user-agreement appears on the screen.
- Choose the option on the screen to accept it and then check whether the error code persists. If it doesn’t appear, this concludes the solution for the error code RLC 1000 on Roku.