WHAT IS ROKU ERROR CODE 018?
This Roku Error Code 018 is displayed when the Internet speed of the Roku device becomes slow. It is one of the commonly occurring errors in routers. Make use of the instructions specified here to solve this error.
HOW TO RESOLVE ERROR CODE 018 ON ROKU DEVICE?
You can clear the error code on your Roku device by following the guidelines mentioned below.
- Check if whether the internet connectivity is properly working on your home router. You may face this issue if the ISP is not providing proper services.
- Try opening Google Chrome, YouTube, etc., to test if your network is working correctly.
- In case you are able to access any website on your system, then the router is working properly.
- Now, check the name of the network to which your Roku device is connected.
- Ensure that you are able to receive the signals correctly.
- You can check the signal strength of your router network. Find the Home button on your Roku remote and press it. Go to Settings —-> Network.
- Select the About option from the List.
- Now the signal strength will be displayed on the device you use, the Roku Error Code 018 Will be solved.