Roku Error Code 014.12
The Roku error code 014.12 indicates a connectivity problem. The Roku device is unable to connect with your network connection. To fix this connectivity issue, follow the steps given below.
Quick steps to resolve the Roku error code 014.12 are listed below.
- Check and make sure that you have entered the correct SSID and password for accessing your wireless network.
- Make sure that the wireless router is turned On and the connection is stable.
- Check your wireless signal strength and try to improve the network range if the signal is weak.
- To check your wireless network strength, follow the Roku Error Code 014.12 instructions given below.
- Switch to your Roku TV and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the Network option and check if your devices are connected to the network.
- If your Roku TV is not linked to with the wireless network, then select the Set up new wireless connection option.
- If your network name (SSID) is not listed, then select the Set up new wireless connection option and check if the name displays.
- After setting up a new wireless connection, check the network signal strength.
- If the wireless signal is still poor, then change your wireless router with the new one.
- If your Roku device is built with the Ethernet port jack, then use an Ethernet cable to connect the Roku TV and Roku Error Code 014.12 to your router.