WHAT IS ROKU ERROR CODE 006?
The error code 006 occurs on your Roku device if the update process fails. You solve this issue using the guidelines that are mentioned below. The update might fail due to reasons such as verification error or network error.
HOW TO FIX ROKU ERROR CODE 006?
- The first solution is to press the Home button five times from your remote.
- Next, press the Fast Forward button three times and the Rewind button twice.
- Choose the Update Software option, and this will begin the force update process.
- Tap the Home button available on your remote. Scroll the screen upwards and choose the Settings option.
- Press the Advanced System Settings option and then select the Factory Reset option.
- Next, go with the Factory Reset Everything option and follow the prompts displayed on your screen.
- Change the connection method of the Roku device. If you have connected your device via a wireless network, then change it to a wired connection and vice versa.
- Check and install any updates for your Roku device. Navigate to the Settings menu and select the System option.
- Choose the System Update option and then select the Check Now option. Install any updates that are available.