Netflix Sound Problems
If you can’t hear any sound when streaming content from Netflix, you can follow these guidelines to fix the Netflix Sound Problems.
- Locate the speaker icon on your ‘computer’s status bar and right-click it.
- Choose the Playback tab and then view the options on the screen.
- Select Speakers which is listed as the Default Device. Click the Properties button on the bottom of the dialog box.
- Now, the tabs such as General, Advanced, and Levels are displayed on the top.
- Click the Advanced tab and then choose 24 bit 192000hz(Studio Quality) from the drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button to save the settings and check whether the sound issue has been resolved.
- You can try uninstalling the audio driver on your computer to force an audio driver reinstall.
- To uninstall the audio driver, go to the Start Menu and navigate to the Device Manager. (Key in Device Manager in the search box, press Enter, and select Device Manager from the search results.)
- Once Device Manager opens, you will see a list of devices on the screen such as Computer, Disk drives, Modems, etc.
- Scroll down to find the Sound, Video, and Game Controllers option. Select it.
- Choose the audio device (driver) you need to uninstall by right-clicking it. Then, choose Uninstall from the list. Click ”Delete device driver.”
- Now, launch the Add/Remove Programs feature and then uninstall the audio software (such as Realtek) from the computer and restart the PC.
- When you reboot the PC, the audio driver will be installed automatically, and you can install the audio software again. This solves the Netflix Sound Problems in some cases.
Netflix Streaming Sound Problems
- If there is no sound when streaming content from Netflix, you can try these guidelines to resolve the Netflix Streaming Sound Problems. Launch the Netflix application and then go to the TV show or movie you want to stream.
- Let the content begin streaming. Then, while it is being streamed, move your cursor across the screen. You will be able to see the Dialog icon. Click it.
- Check whether 5.1 Surround has been enabled. Change it to any other option and then check whether the content plays with sound.
- You will need to check whether the device on which you are streaming content from Netflix supports 5.1 surround sound. To check this, launch any Netflix Original content and look for the 5.1 surround sound option. If it is unavailable, it means that the device does not support 5.1 Surround. Consider changing the audio mode to stereo instead of 5.1 surround sound.
- Change the audio output from your device to HDMI by following these steps. Navigate to the Control Panel on your computer. (Type ‘Control Panel’ in the search field, press Enter, and select the appropriate prompt.)
- Choose Hardware and Sound Sound Manage audio devices.
- Now, a list of audio devices will be displayed on the screen. Choose the device beside which HDMI/Digital Audio is mentioned and select the Set Default option. If you see a green tick beside it, it means that the device has been set as the default audio output device. Click OK and then exit.
Netflix Sound Bar Problems
To fix the Netflix sound bar problems, read and perform the troubleshooting instructions given below for Netflix Sound Problems.
- Launch the Netflix application on your TV.
- Select the show that you wish to watch on your Netflix.
- Pause or stop the streaming show by pressing the Pause button on your TV’s remote.
- Select the Viera’s menu and tap the Sound Settings option.
- Scroll down the Sound Settings screen using the arrow buttons available on your TV ‘s remote.
- Select the SPDIF option.
- Tap the AUTO option. Now the AUTO option will change to PCM.
- If the issue persists, then repeat the process one more time.
- If it works correctly, then the Sound Bar will appear on the Netflix screen.
- If the issue continues, then contact your TV’s technical or Netflix support to fix the issue.
PANASONIC NETFLIX SOUND PROBLEM
- Launch the Netflix app on your Panasonic TV and select the video that you wish to play.
- Pause the video and navigate to the Sound Settings available under Menu.
- Scroll the screen downwards and choose the SPDIF Selection option.
- Set it to PCM option from the AUTO option. Check if the error has been resolved.
- Check if there are any issues with the OrbitSound. Connect a set of speakers directly to the TV and check if Netflix is playing.
- Check if you have turned on your subwoofer. If not, switch it on to resolve the problem.
- If the Netflix Sound Problems persists, contact our technical experts to resolve it soon.
LG SMART TV NETFLIX SOUND PROBLEMS
- Make use of the list of solutions provided here to resolve the LG Smart TV Netflix Streaming Sound Problems.
- Find the Mute button on your remote and press it thrice.
- A list of options will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the AV Reset button and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Install any updates that are available for your LG Smart TV or device. If you do not update it, then this problem might occur.
- Examine if the date and time of the Smart TV are set correctly. Modify them if needed.
- Close the Netflix app and open it after a few seconds to rectify this issue.
- Log out of your Netflix account and sign in again. Check if the Netflix Sound Problems is sorted out.