Netflix Error Code UI-123
You will get the Netflix Error Code UI-123 along with the ‘Unable to connect to Netflix. Please try again’ message. You need to refresh the Netflix app and your devices like Blu-ray Player and Xbox One. Proceed with the troubleshooting steps mentioned below to fix the error code on your device.
error code netflix ui-123 on Blu-ray Player
- When you get the error code UI-123 on your Blu-ray Player device, click More Details Reload Netflix to reload the Netflix app.
- If you cannot resolve the error code UI-123, check the internet connection.
- Place the wireless router nearer to the Blu-ray Player device to improve the strength of your network.
how to solve error code netflix ui-123 on Xbox One?
- Check whether your Xbox One device is turned off.
- Unplug the power cord from the Xbox One as well as from the power outlet.
- After a minute, reconnect your power cord to the Xbox One device and the power socket.
- Turn your Xbox One device on and stream the Netflix app again.
Error Code Netflix UI-123 on Smart TV
To resolve the Netflix Error Code UI-123 on your Smart TV, read & perform the instructions given below.
- First, restart your Smart TV by disconnecting it from the power source.
- Wait for at least one minute. Press & hold the Power button on your system control panel for 3 seconds while the Smart TV is turned off.
- After that, reconnect the power cable to the Smart TV and turn it On.
- If the Netflix error code UI- 123 issue persists, then check if your Smart TV is connected to a stable internet connection.
- If your internet connection is not stable and is poor, then change your wireless modem location.
- Keep your Smart TV within the range of your wireless router.
- Try changing the network channel.
- If the Netflix error code UI- 123 remains unresolved on your Smart TV, then restore the default connection settings.
- If you are using the Virtual Private Network or Proxy service for connection setup, then disable it and connect the Smart TV directly to your home internet.
- If the issue persists, then contact the Netflix supports to resolve this problem.
NETFLIX ERROR CODE UI-123 ON PLAYSTATION 4
The instructions given below will help you to resolve the Netflix error code UI- 123 on your Playstation 4.
- Switch on your Smart TV and switch to the Netflix application.Press the X or O button your system’s control panel.
- Choose the Gear (Settings) icon followed by the Sign Out option.
- Tap the Yes button. Now, check if the error code UI-123 issue is resolved on your Playstation 4 device.
- If the Netflix Error Code UI-123 issue persists, then contact the Netflix application technical support team.