Netflix Error Code UI-122
This error is caused due to network connectivity issues or if there is an issue within the app itself. Follow the forthcoming instructions to solve the Netflix Error Code UI-122.
ERROR CODE NETFLIX UI-122 PS3
- First, you have to unplug the PlayStation3 from the power source for a minute.
- Press the Power button when the PS3 is turned off to discharge the power.
- Connect the PlayStation3 to the power supply and try streaming Netflix.
- The next solution is to uninstall the Netflix app from your PS3.
- Press the PS button available in the middle of the controller and hold it for a few seconds.
- Choose the Quit option followed by the TV/Video Services option.
- Tap the Triangle button and select the Delete option. Go to the PlayStation Store and choose the Apps option.
- Select the Movies/TV option and find the Netflix option.
- Tap the Download button. Install it after the download process is over.
- Disconnect the modem or the router from the power source and wait for a few seconds.
- Connect it to the power outlet after a few minutes.
- Check if the error code UI-122 has been rectified. Else, talk to the support team.
Error Code Netflix Ui-122 Ps4
The Netflix Error Code UI-122 is related to the connectivity issue. You can fix this issue manually by following the instructions given below.
- First, check if your connection is stable and supports streaming services.
- You can contact the network administrator to check it.
- If your network is good & supports streaming features and this issue continues, then try to restart your PlayStation 4. To restart the PlayStation 4, follow the instructions given below.
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 device and disconnect it from the power source for a maximum of one minute.
- After that, reconnect the PlayStation 4 to the power source and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the connectivity issue persists, then uninstall & reinstall the Netflix application on your PlayStation 4 device.
- Go to the TV & Video section on your PlayStation 4 device and choose the Netflix app.
- Choose Options Delete OK.
- Now the Netflix app is removed from your PlayStation 4 device successfully.
- To reinstall it, go to the PlayStation store, look for the Netflix app, and touch the Download icon.
- After the download, choose the Start button and enter the required credentials in the given field for login.
- Now, check if the issue is resolved. If the issue remains unresolved, then contact the Netflix support to fix this problem.
Netflix Error Code Ui-122 Smart Tv
To fix the Netflix error code UI – 122 on your Smart TV, read and perform the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Initially, try to restart your home network on your Smart TV.
- Switch off your Smart TV and the wireless modem.
- After a while, turn on your modem and Smart TV.
- Check if the issue is resolved. If the Netflix Error Code UI-122 issue persists, then try to connect the Smart TV directly to your modem.
- Get an Ethernet cable to connect the Smart TV to the modem.
- Wait for the indicator lights to blink.
- Once it is done, turn on your Smart TV and check if the issue is resolved.
- If the issue remains unresolved, then contact the Netflix support to fix this problem.
error code ui-122 xbox one netflix
Proceed with the following troubleshooting steps to fix the error code UI-122 on Xbox One.
- First, check whether your network supports Netflix streaming services.
- Disconnect the Xbox One device from the power source and then reconnect it after 5 seconds to fix the Netflix error code UI-122.
- Turn the Xbox on after reconnecting the power cable to the Xbox One and the power outlet.
- If you are not able to resolve the Netflix error code 122, uninstall the Netflix app and then re-install it.
- Open the Xbox Dashboard window, go to my Games & Apps Apps Netflix Menu Manage App, and select the Uninstall All option.
- Click the Uninstall All button to delete the Netflix app. Click Store on your Xbox One main screen. Go to Apps Netflix, select the Install option to re-install the Netflix app.
- After installing the Netflix app on your Xbox One device, click the Launch button to log into the Netflix app again.
- Then, check whether the DNS settings of Xbox One is set to automatic.
- If the Error Code UI-122 persists, check your network connection. You need to improve the signal strength of your network as well.
- Finally, connect the game console to the modem directly without using the router.
netflix error code ui-122 xbox 360
- Ensure that your home network supports Netflix. Try using a different network channel to improve the speed of your network.
- Restart your Xbox 360 by reconnecting the power cable after unplugging it from the power outlet to fix the error code UI-122.
- If you cannot fix the Netflix error code UI-122 issue, delete the data from the Netflix app.
Perform the steps below to delete the Netflix app data on your Xbox 360.
- Select the Settings option in the Xbox Dashboard window, click the System option, and select the Storage option.
- Click the All Devices option or choose any one of the devices listed on the screen.
- Go to Games and Apps -> Netflix, select the Netflix Saved Game, and click the Delete button.
- Click the Yes button for confirmation to clear the data of Netflix app on your Xbox 360.
- When the Netflix Xbox 360 Game option displays on the screen, click the Delete button.
- Also, click the Delete button when you see Netflix Title Update.
If you cannot fix the error code UI-122, you need to follow the steps given below to resolve it.
- To confirm the DNS settings, go to Settings System Settings Network Settings, select your home network from the list, and check the DNS settings of your Xbox 360 in the Configure Network window.
- Make sure to select Automatic in the DNS Settings section.
- Do not use a router to establish a connection between Xbox 360 and modem.
- Change the modem location to improve the network signal. The Netflix Error Code UI-122 is Cleared.