Netflix Error 40102
If the Netflix Error 40102 is displayed on the streaming device, it means that the Netflix service cannot be streamed on the device due to an unexpected issue.
Error 40102 Netflix
You can resolve the error code 40102 on the Netflix streaming device by following these guidelines.
- Here are the steps to check whether the Chromcast is connected to the same Wi-Fi SSID to which the iOS device is connected. Go to the Google Home application on your streaming device and then navigate to the Home tab.
- Go to the Google Home app’s Devices section on the streaming device and check whether the Chromecast is listed. If it is not listed, it means that the Chromecast is connected to a different Wi-Fi SSID. Reconfigure the Chromecast so that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi SSID to which the iOS device is connected.
- If the error code 40102 hasn’t been cleared, check whether you have configured a service such as VPN or proxy which redirects the internet traffic to a different region. If you are using such a service, it could cause the Netflix Error 40102. Disable this service and then check whether the error code is cleared. If your ISP has provided an IPv4 network, you need to change it to an IPv6 network because Netflix does not support IPv4 networks.
- Forget the current Wi-Fi SSID from the iOS device’s home screen. Go to the Settings option and choose Wi-Fi. Tap the current Wi-Fi SSID and then select the Forget this Network option. Tap Forget and then reconnect to the Wi-Fi SSID.
- Power off the iOS device, modem, and router. Detach the power cables from these devices. Wait for at least one minute before reattaching their power cables and then power them on. Now, the error code 40102 will be cleared. If it persists, you can contact our tech support team to clear the error code.
40102 netflix error chromecast
- o Fix Netflix Error 40102 Chromecast. First, check whether the iOS device and the Chromecast are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your computer, launch the Google Home app.
- Click the Home tab on the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Chromecast device under the Devices section.
- If you can find the Chromecast device in the list, then it is connected to the same network.
- If you cannot find it, the device is connected to some other iOS device. To connect Chromcast to your iOS device, launch the manufacturer website and change the network.
- Now, after verifying that Chromecast is connected to the same network as your device, try Netflix once again.
Make Sure that you Reconnect to your Network
- First, select Settings from the iOS Home screen.
- Now, choose Wi-Fi and select the default network.
- Then, choose Forget this network and click Forget.
- Now, there is no internet connection, try to reconnect to your network.
- Try streaming Netflix.
Make Sure that you Restart the Home Network.
- Switch off the mobile device.
- Then, disconnect the modem from the electrical socket for 30 seconds.
- Next, reconnect the modem, and the new LED lights will turn on.
- If the router is separate from the modem, connect them. The new LED lights will turn on.
- After Solving Netflix Error 40102. Now, power on the device and try streaming Netflix.