What is Hulu Error Code 500 Roku?
The Hulu Error Code 500 Roku means that there are internet problems. You can make use of the troubleshooting guidelines that are specified here to solve the error code 500.
SOLVE ROKU ERROR CODE 500 HULU
- The first step is to check the browser you are using.
- Modify the Proxy Settings to resolve this error. Reload the Hulu app after saving the settings.
- Next, you have to clear the cache. Clearing the cache will delete a few bugs that are causing the problem.
- Examine your internet connection. If the internet connection is very slow, then this error might occur.
- Restart the Roku device and the router to rectify this problem.
- To do so, press the Home button on the remote for 5 times.
- Tap the Up Arrow button once and then the Rewind Button twice.
- To initiate the restart of the device, press the Fast Forward button. The restart process will now begin.
- Uninstall the Sling TV app from your Roku device. Install it after a few minutes and check if the Hulu Error Code 500 Roku has been resolved.