Sync Roku Remote
Roku gives the simplest way to stream your favorite movies and videos on your TV. It also offers the solution to access the Roku TV by providing the best quality of remote access control. The Roku remote is designed with the voice control feature. To know how to Sync Roku Remote, follow the step by step instructions given below.
- If you are setting up the Roku remote for the first time, open the back cover.
- Load batteries into the respective slots.
- Close the remote’s back cover and keep it in the ready state.
- Ascertain that the Roku TV or stick is powered on.
- Move the Roku remote closer to the TV and it will be detected automatically.
- When the Roku TV prompts you to sync the remote, select Yes.
- If you are trying to re-sync your Roku remote, search for the Pairing button on it.
- You can see the Pairing button near the battery compartment.
- Press and hold the pairing button for 3-4 seconds and wait until the pairing light is lit.
- On your Roku TV, go to the Home menu and select Settings on the left panel.
- Click Remote and select Connect Roku Remote.
- Now, a Successful Pairing message will appear on the screen.
How to Pair Roku remote to tv?
The Roku remote is capable of voice control and many other advanced features. To access the Roku TV using the remote control, follow the instructions given below to Sync Roku Remote to the TV.
- Power on your Roku TV and keep the remote pointed directly to it.
- Go to the Roku’s home screen and select Settings.
- Under the Settings menu, select Check Remote Settings to start.
- When you hear music, choose Yes to confirm.
- Now, try to increase the volume by using the Roku remote.
- If the music stops, select Yes.
- To set up the remote, press the Home button on it.
- On your Roku TV, navigate to the Settings menu and select Remote.
- Click Set Up Remote for TV Control and select Start to complete the setup automatically.
- Follow the on-screen Roku Remote Sync prompts and complete the setup.
HOW TO SYNC ROKU 1 REMOTE?
If you are setting up the Roku remote for the first time, change the settings on the Roku TV. To sync your Roku 1 remote with your Roku TV, follow the step by step guidelines given below.
- Open the back cover of your Roku remote.
- Load the recommended batteries into the respective compartment.
- Shut the Roku remote’s back cover and power on the Roku TV.
- Position the Roku remote nearer to the TV and it will be detected automatically.
- Select Yes when the Roku TV prompts you to sync the remote.
- If you are trying for Sync Roku Remote, locate the pairing button on it.
- You can see the Pairing button near the battery compartment.
- Press and hold the Pairing button for 5-10 seconds and wait until the pairing light flashes.
- Go to the Home menu on your Roku TV and select Settings on the left panel.
- Choose Remote and select Pair Remote.
- A Successful Pairing message will appear on the Roku TV screen.
HOW TO SYNC A ROKU 2 REMOTE?
A Roku remote with the Pairing button is called Enhanced Remote. If you have the Roku 2 enhanced remote, follow the Connect Roku Remote steps given below to synchronize it with your Roku TV.
- During the initial setup, the Roku remote will try to pair to the device through pairing.
- Power on your Roku TV and position the remote closer to it.
- Wait for the Roku remote to pair to your TV automatically.
- If the remote did not pair, restart your Roku TV.
- Open the back cover of the Roku remote and remove the batteries from it.
- Re-install the batteries into the respective compartment.
- Now, press and hold the Pairing button present near the battery compartment.
- Wait until the remote establishes a connection to the Roku TV.
- After a successful connection, a remote pairing dialog box will appear on the Roku TV.
- Press OK and you can use the remote to access the Roku TV.
HOW TO SYNC ROKU 2 XS REMOTE?
To experience the exciting features on your Roku TV, you can use the Roku 2 XS remote. Perform the Sync Roku Remote instructions given below to synchronize your Roku 2 XS remote to your TV.
- Power on your Roku TV and take the Roku 2 XS remote.
- Insert the batteries into the respective compartments.
- After inserting, search for the purple Pairing button.
- Now press the purple button.
- Close the Roku remote’s back cover.
- Point the remote at the Roku device.
- On the Roku TV, go to the main menu and select Roku Player Settings.
- Scroll down the screen and choose the Game Remote Pairing option.
- The Roku Remote Information will appear on the screen after a successful pairing.
- Now, try to use the remote and navigate to any application.
HOW TO SYNC ROKU 3 REMOTE?
The Roku 3 original remote is paired with your device automatically. If it doesn’t work, then you need to pair them manually to manage and control your Roku 3 TV.
HOW TO SYNC ROKU 3 REMOTE?
- Before Sync Roku Remote, you need to set your Roku 3 TV to sync with the instrument.
- Unplug the power adapter of your Roku device from the electrical socket and plug it back again.
- Take the remote that accompanied your Roku 3 TV and locate the compartment where you need to insert the batteries.
- Unlatch the back cover and insert the negative side of the battery towards the spring end.
- Make sure that the batteries are set firmly.
- Locate the Connect Roku Remote button inside the battery compartment and press it for three seconds.
- Wait until the remote LED stops flashing.
- Press any button on the remote and check if the corresponding function works.
HOW TO SYNC ROKU REMOTE STICK?
Roku Streaming Stick usually comes with an Enhanced Remote that has additional features like voice control, power buttons, gaming control buttons, onboard headphone jack, and a remote finder alert.
STEPS TO SYNC YOUR ROKU REMOTE STICK
- Go with the steps below to sync Roku Remote Stick to your device.
- Locate the battery compartment on your remote and insert the batteries in it.
- Do not close the lid of the battery compartment.
- Disconnect the Roku TV from the power source and let it rest for a few seconds.
- Turn on the Roku TV and wait until the screen loads.
- When the Home menu appears, make sure you place the remote in close proximity to the device.
- Locate the Pairing button that is present inside the battery compartment and press it.
- Make sure you hold the button for not less than five seconds.
- Wait until the light on the remote begins to flash.
- Repeat the process if the pairing fails.
- Do not resume until a message appears on the screen confirming the completion of the pairing process.
HOW TO SYNC ROKU REMOTE TO TCL ROKU TV?
TCL Roku TV is accompanied by a Standard IR or Enhanced remote. The Standard IR remote does not have a pairing button. Hence it is automatically synced to the Roku TV. In case of an Enhanced remote, you need to perform the Sync Roku Remote to tcl Roku TV.
STEPS TO SYNC A ROKU ENHANCED REMOTE TO TCL ROKU TV
- Proceed with the steps below to sync the Roku enhanced remote to your TCL Roku TV.
- Take the remote from the box and remove the cover wrapped on it.
- On the rear side of the remote, open the lid of the battery compartment.
- You will find a pairing button beside the LED.
- Load the batteries into the remote.
- Make sure that you insert the negative side towards the spring edge.
- Check if the batteries are secured firmly.
- Make sure that you don’t damage the LED while loading the batteries.
- Remember not to close the lid on the compartment until the pairing process is complete.
- Press the button next to the LED to perform the pairing operation.
- Make sure you hold the Pairing button for at least three seconds.
- Release the button when the LED starts flashing.
- A confirmation message appears on the screen indicating the successful pairing of your remote to your TCL Roku TV.
WHY WON’T MY ROKU REMOTE CONNECT?
If you cannot access your Roku device, it means that your remote is not working. The reason may be due to the malfunction of batteries, network, or your Roku device. Avoid using the remote if it is too hot. You can follow the troubleshooting steps below if you can’t connect the remote to your TV.
- Try restarting your Roku TV. Unplug the power cable from the TCL Roku TV and the electrical socket.
- Let it remain idle for some time.
- Re-connect all the cables and check if the remote works.
- Re-Pair the Remote
- Take the batteries from the remote and reload them in the respective slots.
- Insert a new pair of batteries if the older ones are dead.
- Do not change the sides of the batteries while inserting them.
- Connect the remote by holding the Connect Roku Remote button for a few seconds.
There may be an impact on your remote due to the wireless interference from the HDMI connector when you insert the Roku Stick directly to your TV. Try using an HDMI extension cable to avoid this issue.
WHY TCL ROKU TV REMOTE NOT WORKING?
Based on the Sync Roku Remote you use, the troubleshooting steps vary. Hence, get to know the type of remote by looking for the Pairing button on it. If it is present, it is an Enhanced Remote, else the instrument you use is a Standard IR Remote.
HOW TO Troubleshoot Standard IR Remote?
- Point your remote facing the TCL Roku TV directly.
- Check if any objects are interfering with the access path and remove them.
- Make sure that the soundbar doesn’t block the sensor if you use one.
- Place the remote within the operating range of your TV.
- Check if the batteries are installed properly and replace them if they don’t work.
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT ENHANCED IR REMOTE?
- Since this remote does not work over a wireless network, there is no necessity to point it towards the TV. Check if the battery works and replace them if required.
- Load the batteries as per the indications mentioned in the unit.
- Restart the TCL Roku TV & the remote and check if it works.
- Try to Pair Roku Remote again.
- Locate the battery unit on the rear of the remote and open it.
- Press the button present below the battery unit for a few seconds.
- The LED next to the button flashes, thereby indicating the successful pairing of the remote.
- Now add your remote to your TCL Roku TV and start accessing it. We Hope that our complete steps for Sync Roku Remote is helpful for you.