Searches Related to HOW TO RESTART AMAZON FIRE STICK?
HOW TO RESTART AMAZON FIRE STICK?
You can restart by plugging the Power Cord between the Power outlet or the rear of the device. You can also restart the device by using the Remote on your Fire TV. Performing a Restart function will solve many minor issues on the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Follow below steps for How to Restart Amazon Fire Stick.
STEPS TO RESTART THE AMAZON FIRE STICK
The following are the methods that you can try for Restarting your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Remove the Power Cord from the Electric Socket.
- Leave it for some time and plug the Cord back to the Socket.
- Plug the Power Cord from the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Connect the Cord back to the Fire Stick after some time.
- You can Amazon Fire Stick Restart using the Fire TV remote.
- Press the Play/Pause and Select button simultaneously.
- Hold the buttons for at least five seconds.
- The Fire Stick will start to reset on releasing the buttons.
- You can also restart the Amazon Fire Stick using the Fire TV app on your mobile phone.
- The TV remote will also help you restart if you have enabled the CEC setting on your TV.
- You can also Restart Amazon Fire Stick from the Settings segment of your Fire TV.
How to Restart Amazon Fire Stick using Remote?
To reboot the Amazon Fire TV Stick, you can make use of the remote that is paired with your device. The Select and the Play/Pause buttons are enough for How to Restart Amazon Fire Stick. You need to press them at the same time and hold it for a few seconds to perform the Restart function.
STEPS TO RESTART THE AMAZON FIRE TV STICK USING THE REMOTE
Although there are several methods to restart your Fire TV Stick, using the remote makes your task easier. Follow the below mentioned steps to restart the Amazon Fire TV Stick via a Remote.
- Switch on your Fire TV and connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- The Home Screen appears displaying numerous icons.
- Locate the Settings option, once the Home Screen completes loading.
- Make use of the navigation buttons on your Remote to select the Settings option at the top.
- Scroll to the right of the screen via a remote and select the My Fire TV option. A list of options display on the screen.
- Choose the Restart option from the Fire TV menu.
- At times, a prompt appears asking you to enter the PIN Code if your Fire TV Stick has one.
- Enter the correct PIN Code to proceed.
- Restart the Fire TV Stick by going with the prompts going on the screen.
- Choose the Restart option again.
- The system will now start the Restart process.
HOW TO RESTART AMAZON FIRE STICK WITHOUT REMOTE?
You can restart using the Fire TV App. It supports both the Android and Apple versions. This application allows you to control the Fire TV Stick’s navigation on your TV.
STEPS TO RESTART THE AMAZON FIRE TV STICK WITHOUT THE REMOTE
- Connect your Mobile device to a Wi-Fi network with which you have connected your Fire TV.
- Download the Fire TV App on your mobile phone.
- Now you need to pair the application with your TV.
- Launch the app on your phone.
- The app prompts you to enter the four-digit code for security reasons.
- Note the Secret code that appears on your TV Screen.
- Enter the code in the app to start using the application to control the Stick’s navigation.
- Navigate to the Settings option that appears at the top of the screen.
- Scroll the screen towards the right by pressing the Right arrow button on the screen.
- Select the Fire TV option and a list of options display on the screen.
- Enter the PIN if prompted.
- Select the Amazon Fire Stick Restart option from the Fire TV menu.
- The Screen prompts a confirmation message to restart the device.
- Click the Restart option again to apply the changes.
HOW TO RESTART AN APPLICATION ON AMAZON FIRE STICK?
If you have issues with a specific app, you can restart the particular application on the Fire TV Stick. Select the Froze app from the application settings and click the Force Stop option to clear the memory.
STEPS TO RESTART AN APPLICATION
- The following are the steps for How to Restart Amazon Fire Stick Application.
- Click on the Settings option that appears on the top of the Fire TV Screen.
- The screen displays a new page that has various settings options.
- Select the Applications option and a list of options get displayed.
- Choose the Manage Installed Applications option from the menu.
- The Applications that are installed on your Fire TV Stick appear.
- Select the App that you want to restart.
- Choose the Force Stop option to clear it from memory.
- Launch the Application once the Restart process is complete.
Amazon Fire Stick Remote Battery Open
To replace the battery in Amazon fire stick remote, first, purchase a new one from a trusted retail store. Amazon fire stick supports AAA battery.
- Buy a pair of batteries from Amazon or a retailer.
- Make sure to get the AAA batteries that are supported by the remote.
- Now, unpack the new batteries.
- At the back of the remote, you will see a triangle symbol. Put your thumb on it.
- Give some pressure and slide the back to Open Firestick Remote.
- Wait for the door to slide off.
- Place the AAA batteries into the respective slots.
- Fix the back cover on the remote.
- Check if the remote is working properly and then Open Amazon Fire Stick Remote again.