How to Remove Channels from Roku?
Removing channels from Roku can be performed directly on the device or by using the Roku mobile application. Deleting a channel from the Roku device can be done quickly and easily. Simple instructions on how to Remove Channels from Roku device are provided on this web page.
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR CHANNELS FROM ROKU ACCOUNT?
- To remove a channel from the lineup, proceed with the How do I Remove a Channel from Roku instructions below.
- Locate the channel that has to be removed from the Home screen of the Roku device.
- Now, open the details of your channel by pressing the Star button on your remote.
- From the list of options that are displayed on the screen, click Remove Channels.
- Locate and press the OK button on your remote.
- Tap the Remove button to confirm your choice for removing the channel. End the process by pressing the OK button.
- To remove the channel from the Store on your Roku device, find the Streaming channels by scrolling the menu from the left side of the screen.
- Tap the OK button; this opens the Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Select the Remove Channels button and then confirm your choice when instructed by the on-screen how to Remove Channels from Roku pop-up window.
- A small checkbox will be present next to the launched Roku Channels List. This will be available in the lower right corner of the channel tile.
How do I Remove a Channel from Roku 2 Device?
- Utilize the Roku mobile app for How to Remove Channels from Roku 2 device.
- The Roku mobile application can be installed for free on your Apple or Android device.
- Make sure to download and install the latest version of the Roku app.
- At the bottom of the Roku application, the Channels menu will be available; tap it.
- Choose the My Channels options present on top of the screen; this opens the list of channels that are installed.
- Locate the channel name that you want to delete and select the icon to view its details.
- The channel will open once you press the icon. Open your remote on the Roku mobile app.
- Touch the Remove button on the Channel Details window.
- Choose the Confirm button on the Confirm Channel Removal dialog box.
- Now the channel gets deleted from your Roku 2 device.
How do I Remove a Channel from Roku 3 Device?
If a particular app creates issues on your Roku 3 remote or Roku memory is full, you need to remove the channel from Roku. Follow below steps for How to Remove Channels from Roku 3.
- After turning on your Roku 3 TV, launch the My Channels screen.
- Scroll down to select the channel that you want to remove.
- On your remote, press the Options button with the * symbol on it.
- A small window with the options to remove and move the channel appear on the screen.
- The navigation keys on the remote need to be used to highlight the Remove Channel option.
- Select the highlighted option using the OK/Home button.
- Roku 3 will prompt a confirmation window.
- Select the Remove Channel option again, and the channel gets deleted from Roku 3.
HOW TO REMOVE CHANNEL USING THE ROKU MOBILE APP?
Removing channels using the Roku mobile app is as easy as you add them. The below-mentioned How to Remove Channels from Roku procedure suits for both iPhone and Android.
- Launch the Roku mobile application on your phone.
- Locate the tab named My Channels and select it.
- Touch the Arrow icon next to the My Channels option.
- The Roku Channels List associated with Roku gets displayed as icons and its name behind it.
- Select the channel that you want to remove from the app.
- Once the selection is done, tap the Remove button.
- Confirm your selection by selecting the Yes option.
- The channel that you want to delete gets removed from the app.
HOW TO REMOVE PRIVATE CHANNELS FROM ROKU?
- The procedure given below will help you for How do I Remove a Channel from Roku device.
- Navigate to the My Channels menu.
- The list of channels available on your Roku TV will be displayed.
- Scroll the screen up and down to find the app you want to remove.
- Highlight the channel and press the * button.
- The second option displayed will be Remove Channel.
- Select that option using the Down arrow key on your remote.
- Tap the Remove option in the Confirm Channel Removal window.
- Wait until the channel is removed.
- The channel will not be present under the My Channels menu after removal.
How to Remove Channels from Roku Player?
- Follow the solution specified here for How to Remove Channels from Roku of your choice from the Roku device you have.
- This removal process can be down with the help of a computer or mobile phone.
- Open the default browser and type my.roku.com in the address bar.
- In the Sign In window, enter the necessary credentials correctly. The password is case-sensitive, so do not enter it wrong.
- Choose the Manage your Subscriptions option.
- In case the channel you wish to remove is listed on this page, then you should cancel the subscription first.
- Next, select the channel and remove it from your Roku device.
HOW TO REMOVE TCL ROKU TV CHANNELS FROM ANTENNA TV?
- If you are unable to remove channels from Antenna TV or you do not know how to delete from the settings, follow the how to Remove Channels from Roku steps below.
- Turn on your Roku and TV using the corresponding Power buttons.
- Wait for the Home screen of the TV to display.
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- The Settings option displays on the screen.
- Under the option, choose TV Inputs.
- Select the Antenna TV option and click Edit Channels.
- You can delete or add channels under the option.
- Try following the above steps for the process.
- After deleting the Roku Channels List, restart the Roku TV.
WHY YOU CANNOT REMOVE CHANNEL FROM ROKU?
- If deleting the channels from the Roku TV throws an issue. It is best to perform the reset process for How to Remove Channels from Roku. This will surely help you sort out the problem.
- To resolve the issue, you can perform both a hard and soft reset.
- Find the Settings menu on the TV screen.
- Click on the menu and a drop-down menu appears.
- Select the Advanced System Settings option.
- Move to the Factory Reset option on the right side of the Settings menu.
- A code displays on the screen. Type the code in its tab.
- Carry out the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the process.
Roku Hard Reset
- Find the Reset button on the Roku setup box.
- Just long-press the button for a few seconds.
- Wait until the Roku logo displays.
- After the reset process completes, the system starts to reboot automatically.
- Now, try to remove the channel from Roku.
- On the Home screen, look for the channel to delete and press * to view channel details.
- Click the Remove option on the screen to delete it.
CAN'T REMOVE A PRIVATE CHANNEL ON ROKU?
Removing a private channel is similar to removing any other channel. If you are facing an issue in removing a private channel on your Roku TV, then perform the steps given below. You can remove a private channel from the Roku Channel Store, Channel lineup, and the Roku mobile app.
- To remove a channel from the Roku Channel Store, follow the steps given below.
- Switch on to Roku TV on your device.
- Scroll the screen, find the Streaming Channels and press it to open Channel Store.
- Scroll the screen and select the private channel you want to remove.
- Press Ok --> Channel Details --> Remove Channels.
- To remove a channel from Channel lineup and select the Channel you want to delete from the home screen, do the following.
- Press the Start button on Roku’s remote to open channel details.
- Select Remove Channels --> OK --> Remove --> OK.
- Now the selected channel will be removed from the list.
- Similarly, to remove a channel from the Roku mobile app, launch the app on your phone.
- You will find a Channels menu at the lower right corner of the screen, tap it or go through to Remove Channels from Roku steps.
- Now, press the My Channels option.
- Long-press on the Channel icon which you want to remove on Roku.
- Tap the Remove button in the Channel details menu for How to Remove Channels from Roku. Click Confirm when prompted.