How to Find Roku IP Address?
It’s a simple three-step process for How to Find Roku IP Address from within the device itself. The Roku makes its IP address available within its menus.
STEPS TO FIND THE ROKU IP ADDRESS WITH YOUR REMOTE
- There are a lot of reasons you would want to get your Roku’s IP address.
- It is an important piece of information about the device connected to your network.For the device with as many streaming applications as Roku, it is not that hard to find the IP address.
- Follow the below mentioned steps to detect the IP address of your Roku device using your remote.
- Switch on your Roku TV and the Home screen appears.
- Locate the Menu bar present at the top of the screen.
- Select the Settings option from the Menu bar.
- A list of options appear. You can modify the Settings of your device in this segment.
- Browse for the Networking option.
- Selecting the Networking link will further display the Sub Menu.
- Locate the About option under the Sub Menu.
- The device displays Roku Device IP Address and other network information.
- There are also many other ways for How to Find Roku IP Address.
How to Find Roku IP Address Without Remote?
You can access the Roku’s IP address over your network in a couple of different ways. One simple way is to make use of a Roku remote add-on for Chrome called Remoku. It is a web application that allows your PC to work as a virtual Remote to control the Roku device over your network.
STEPS TO FIND ROKU’S IP ADDRESS WITHOUT THE REMOTE
- Follow the below mentioned steps to detect your Roku’s IP address without using your Remote.
- Launch the Google Chrome Search Engine.
- Visit the Chrome Web Store. It is present in the Bookmarks bar of your browser.
- You can also look for the Web Store by typing Chrome Apps in the Search bar, and the App displays as the first result.
- Search for the Remoku app in your Chrome App Store.
- Select the Add To Chrome button that appears in blue to add it to Chrome.
- Launch the Remoku app by clicking on the icon that is present in the upper right corner of your Chrome Window.
- The virtual remote will open.
- You can see your menu for the app at the top.
- Select the Settings option that contains all the tools for connecting to your Roku device.
- Check if the Roku Device IP Address pattern that appears on the first line that matches with your network.
- Mention the number of your Roku device on your network.
- The Remoku app will now start to scan through your network of IP addresses to detect the Roku device.
- When the app detects your device, it will show a notification from where you can find the Router’s IP address.
HOW TO FIND IP ADDRESS ON ROKU STICK DEVICE?
The IP address serves as a mean for the Roku device to communicate over a network using the internet. It is used for identifying the Roku device and gives a unique identity. It appears as a string of numbers separated by full stops. You can how to Find Roku IP Address of the Roku Stick by performing three simple steps.
HOW TO FIND ROKU IP ADDRESS BY SERIAL NUMBER?
The Roku Serial Number and the IP address appears on the same screen. You need to go to the Settings option from your TV to look for these details. To identify the IP address from your Serial number, provide these details to the Customer Care support.
How to Find My Roku IP Address on Roku Stick?
- Proceed with the steps below to find the IP address on your Roku Stick.
- You can find the IP address of your Roku Stick from your Smart Phone.
- Connect your Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network to which you have connected your Roku Stick.
- Launch Settings on your mobile phone.
- Look for your Wi-Fi network and tap on it.
- The details of the Wi-Fi network will be displayed inclusive of the IP address. This is the IP of your Roku Stick.
- Verify that the first four number of your mobile and the Roku Stick match.
STEPS TO IDENTIFY THE ROKU IP ADDRESS USING THE SERIAL NUMBER
- For How to Find Roku IP Address of your Roku device, first, you need to detect its Serial number from the Settings menu of the TV.
- Use the remote to launch the Home Screen of your Roku TV.
- Navigate to the left side of the Screen.
- The Settings option appears, click on it.
- Go to the Network Settings and a list of options are displayed.
- Select the About Link and the information regarding your Roku device appears.
- You can view the Serial Number of your device on the top of the list and the IP address will be listed below.
- If you cannot find the IP address or if your device uses a public address, you can provide the Serial Number to the Customer Care Support and ask for Roku’s IP address.
HOW TO FIND IP ADDRESS ON ROKU 1?
Roku 1 uses a private IP address that can be used at times when you need to connect your device manually. You can how to Find Roku IP Address with or without using the Remote.
HOW TO FIND IP ADDRESS ON ROKU 3?
- Roku 3 requires an application on the TV that helps you to stream video. To avail this experience, it is essential to know the Roku Device IP Address. Use the Remoku app from the Chrome Web Store to detect the IP address. It is a virtual Remote Control with which you can control the Roku device. Follow below steps for How to Find Roku IP Address.
How to Find My Roku IP Address on Roku 1?
- The following are the steps that you can pursue to find the IP address of the Roku 1 device.
- Switch on the Roku TV.
- Use the Remote of the device to launch the Home Screen.
- The Home Screen displays various streaming icons.
- Navigate to the left side of the screen to locate the Menu bar.
- The Menu bar displays options where you can modify the streaming setup.
- Click on the Settings option.
- The Roku 1 Settings Screen appears with a list of options from which you can modify the Setup as per your needs.
- You need not scroll the Screen as the Network link appears on the top of the menu.
- Click on the Network Link.
- Select the About option from the Short menu.
- You can find the Roku’s IP address which is a four-part number and the other network information of your device from this segment.
STEPS TO FIND THE IP ADDRESS ON ROKU 3
- Launch your preferred Web Browser and search for the Web Store.
- A list of links related to the Web Store appears.
- Find the link that leads to the Chrome Web Store and double click on it.
- Locate the Search Box on the upper left of the screen.Enter Remoku in the Search Box, where Remoku stands for Roku Remote Chrome Extension.
- Remoku appears in the search result with an Add to Chrome option next to the application.Tap the + Add to Chrome button which is present at the upper right side of the window.
- A dialog box appears asking you to add the Remoku Extension.
- Click the Yes option and the app will be added to your browser.
- The browser then downloads the application and it appears as an R icon on the top right-hand corner of the Web Browser.
- Click or tap the R icon to use the Remoku Extension.
- The Virtual Remote Control appears on the screen.
- Click the Settings option on the application.
- The Contents of your Roku Settings appear on the screen.
- Click on the Scan button which is at the bottom of the screen.
- The IP address of your Roku 3 device appears automatically.