- Connecting Amazon Fire Stick to Computer
- Connect Amazon Fire Stick to TV
- Connect Amazon Fire Stick to WIFI
- Pair Amazon Fire Stick Remote
- Program Amazon Fire Stick
- Update Amazon Fire Stick
- Restart Amazon Fire Stick
- Update kodi on Amazon Fire Stick
- Factory Reset Amazon FireStick
- Download Showbox on Amazon Fire Stick
- Open Amazon Fire Stick Remote
HOW TO Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick?
There are two methods to Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick. Follow any one of the two methods to reset the Fire Stick.
- Reset is done when the Fire Stick faces any issues related to performance.
- Since the Fire Stick has limited storage, it can come across several errors. Refrain from downloading too many apps on your device.
- Also, keep in mind that all the apps will be deleted and you will have to download it again.
FACTORY RESET ON AMAZON FIRE STICK METHOD 1:
- The initial step for amazon fire stick factory reset is to navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select the Device option.
- Scroll the screen downward and choose the Reset to Factory Defaults option.
- Enter the PIN that you have set to reset the device. Choose Reset.
- Tap the Reset option in the Restore To Factory Defaults screen.
- The reset process will now begin.
FACTORY RESET ON AMAZON FIRE STICK Method 2:
- To carry out this method, make sure you have a remote.
- Plug in the Fire Stick to the TV.
- Press the Back and Right buttons simultaneously and hold them until the Reset screen appears.
- Choose the Reset option.
- Wait until the Factory Reset Firestick procedure is complete. Set up your Fire Stick to start using it.
How to factory reset your amazon fire stick remote?
If you encounter problems while using the Amazon Fire Stick remote, you can reset it. Before you reset the remote, remove the batteries from it and re-insert it. If the error prevails, reset the remote.
- Take the Amazon Fire Stick remote and open the back cover.
- Remove the batteries from the battery compartment.
- Wait for 5 to 10 minutes and re-insert it into the respective slots.
- Now, turn on the TV and try to use the remote.
- If you encounter problems while using the remote, you can reset it.
- Position the remote closer to the TV and long-press the Select button.
- You will see the Select button at the center of the remote surrounded by the navigator buttons.
- When you press it, the Pair mode will be enabled.
- Now, press and hold the Select and Play buttons simultaneously for five seconds.
- This will restart the TV.
How to amazon fire stick factory reset without pin?
Consider using the factory reset method only when no other solution works. Resetting your device will lose some important data or apps. Before you reset the device, take note of the login credentials.
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick TV and navigate to Settings.
- Using the Firestick remote, select the My Fire TV option.
- Under the My Fire TV menu, scroll the screen down to locate Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Click the Reset to Factory Defaults option for Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick and it prompts you to enter the pin.
- If you have not configured the pin, it will display a confirmation prompt.
- Click Reset and the device will restore to the original settings.
- If you do not remember the pin, press the Right Navigation and the Return buttons simultaneously.
- Do Step 7 ten times.
- This will skip the pin page.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET AMAZON FIRE STICK WITHOUT REMOTE?
At times when you are stuck on your Amazon Fire Stick, you need to perform the Factory Performing the Reset will revert the device back to factory defaults. This is made easily with the help of the remote. But what if you have lost the remote? Let’s have a look at it.
STEPS TO PERFORM FACTORY RESET ON AMAZON FIRE STICK WITHOUT REMOTE
There are multiple ways to perform the Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick. One among them is explained below.
Fire TV App
- The Amazon Fire TV Stick has mobile on both the Android and iOS devices.
- Download them from the respective app store and put them on the same Wi-Fi network that your TV uses.
- Select the name of your Amazon Fire Stick in the app to initiate a connection and a four-digit code appears on your TV.
- Enter that code when the app asks you to start accessing the TV.
- Move to the Settings segment and locate the My Fire TV icon.
- Once the icon is selected, a menu appears. Here, select the Factory Reset Firestick to Factory Defaults option for amazon fire stick factory reset.
- Select the Reset option on the confirmation screen and the device starts resetting.
- All the settings set earlier will now change to default and you need to configure them again.
- You can also use the HDMI-CEC technology to use a normal TV remote as the Fire TV remote.
How to Open Web Browser in Amazon Fire Stick?
Amazon has launched a web browser named Amazon Silk for fire TV. It enables you to open any web page on Amazon Fire stick TV. This browser is already available in Fire tablets.
- First, install a free application on your Amazon TV.
- Type the application keyword on the tab.
- Use the Firestick remote key to control the process.
- Choose the Select button on the remote.
- Tap the Install option and the application gets downloaded.
- Open the application, click the Browser tab and tap the Select button.
- Type the Silk keyword in the search bar.
- Scroll down the screen and click the Download button.
- Once the download is complete, click Open.
- Now you can access the Silk interface.
- Enter the URL of your choice in the search bar.
- Navigate to the web page using the Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick of remote.
- Watch movies or videos of your choice.
- You can also add your favorite sites to the list.
- To do that, press Menu, scroll the screen, and touch Add to Favorites.
how to unzoom YOUR amazon fire stick DEVICE?
To unzoom amazon fire stick, you should enable the Screen Magnifier on your fire stick. To do that, you have to press the Play or Pause key while holding the menu button.
- The first step is to enable the Screen Magnifier or the Firestick Accessibility feature.
- Press the Play or Pause button while holding the Menu key.
- Check if any orange border, outline, or frame has appeared around the edge of the TV screen.
- If so, then the Screen Magnifier is enabled successfully.
- The Screen Magnifier is not enabled.
- You can find the Screen Magnifier option in the Accessibility settings area.
- Use the Firestick TV remote to control the settings.
- Perform the steps given below to enable the Screen Magnifier using the Fire TV remote.
- Press & hold the Back and the Fast Forward button on the Firestick TV remote.
- Make sure to press and hold both the buttons at the same time.
- It takes approximately three to five seconds to enable the Screen Magnifier option.
- Once the Screen Magnifier option is enabled, you can start the unzoom process.
- The next step is to unzoom the screen on the firestick TV.
- Follow the instructions given below.
- Press the Play or Pause button on the Firestick TV remote.
- Hold the Menu button down while pressing the Play or Pause button.
- Hold the Menu button down & press the rewind button to zoom out.
- Hold down the Menu button.
- Use the Ring key in the pan while zooming.
- Now the screen gets unzoomed successfully.
what causes an amazon fire stick to get hot?
Generally, the Amazon Fire Stick gets hot because of various reasons. If you use a thermometer on your television, it is overheating. The solutions on how to resolve the Amazon Fire Stick overheating issue is provided below.
Solution for amazon fire stick overheating
- Try resetting the Amazon Fire Stick to its factory defaults. Switch to the Settings window on your television.
- Choose the My Fire TV option and then click on the Reset to Factory Defaults button.
- Click on the Factory Reset Firestick button for amazon fire stick factory reset and a screen will open showing you that the reset process is occurring.
- You will be asked to link to your Wireless Fidelity network, and after it is done, an Amazon Sign In screen will open.
- If the problem persists, try using the small extender cord that was provided with the Amazon Fire Stick.
- Ensure that all the connections are tight. If the connection is loose, the resistance might increase and can lead to overheating.
- If applications such as Kodi or Roku is sideloaded on the Amazon Fire Stick, then overheating can happen.
- Install the application and then check if the issue has been fixed.
- Else, utilize the dongle that was shipped along with the Fire Stick for rectifying the overheating issue by Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick.
how to fully load YOUR amazon fire stick DEVICE?
- Fully load Amazon Fire Stick is to install an application that contains all third-party apps in it.
- Google Play Store does not provide certain apps. However, those may be available in the installed store.
- The first step is to move to the Menu option located at the top of the screen.
- Click TV Shows and move to the right to choose the Settings option.
- After selecting the option, move to My Fire TV.
- In the tab, activate the ADB debugging to connect the device to the network.
- You can find the Downloader option which will automatically complete the process.
- A screen pops up, type the URL in it. Choose the URL to load the complete file and begin the download process.
- Once the download process completes, the required apps automatically installed on the system.
- After installing the apps, enjoy watching movies and other TV shows or do Factory Reset Amazon Fire Stick.