How to Download Kodi on Roku?
Though KODI is not available for Roku, the contents of KODI can be easily streamed by using the Screen Mirroring technique. The VGA cable method can be used for screen mirroring. For that, you require a Laptop or PC, an Audio Jack, a VGA, and an HDMI cable for How to Download Kodi on Roku.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD KODI ON ROKU
- Insert one end of an HDMI cable to the Roku Media Player and the other end into your Smart TV.
- Connect the Power Cables of both the devices into an Electric Socket and turn them ON.
- Switch on your Laptop or PC.
- Download KODI from any trusted website and install it on your PC.
- Use the VGA Cable to connect your PC and Smart TV.
- Make sure you insert the cable into the VGA port of the TV.
- Since the VGA cable doesn’t support audio mirroring, insert an Audio Jack into the PC and TV.
- Launch the Control Panel on your PC and click the Display option.
- Select the Adjust Resolution option and ensure that your TV is selected in the display drop-down box and start mirroring.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KODI ON YOUR ROKU PREMIERE?
You can stream KODI on Roku Premiere only if you run it from another device. The device may be your mobile or PC. Roku Premiere has the Cast functionality pre-installed. In such cases, make use of the Cast Property to install KODI on Roku from starting to Download Kodi on Roku Premiere. Follow below steps for How to Download Kodi on Roku.
- Switch on your Fire TV and press the Home button on your Roku Remote.
- Make sure you have upgraded the Roku Software.
- Select the Enable Screen Mirroring option and press the OK button.
- Now start pairing your smart TV and the device which has KODI installed.
- Open the Devices window on your computer and click the Project option.
- Select the Add a Wireless Display option.
- Pair your Roku device when prompted and start streaming the content via mirroring.
Quick Steps for How to Download Kodi on Roku 1?
You can proceed for How do i Download Kodi on My Roku 1 by using the Wireless Method. For that, you need to download a Screen Mirroring app on your Android phone. Make sure you install KODI on your Android phone for mirroring the Content.
- Initially, you need to activate the Screen Mirroring option on your Roku device.
- Launch the Settings screen on your Fire TV by pressing the Home button on the Remote.
- Enable the Screen Mirroring option from the System Menu.
- Visit the Play Store on your mobile and download a working Screen Mirroring app that suits your Android.
- Also, install the KODI application from the Play Store on your device.
- Launch the installed Screen Mirroring app and connect to ROKU 1.
- Cast the Android Phone on Roku 1 to enjoy the content streaming on KODI.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD KODI ON MY ROKU 2?
How to Download Kodi on Roku? You can download the KODI app on Roku 2 by using the Windows PC. This is a simple process when your Windows PC and ROKU 2 are connected to the same Network.
- Connect the Roku Device and the Roku TV by using an HDMI cable.
- Turn both the devices ON.
- Launch the Settings of the Fire TV and choose the System option.
- Click on the Screen Mirroring option and activate it.
- Download KODI from the manufacturer’s website and install it.
- Launch the PC settings on your Windows.
- Detect your Roku Wireless Network on your device.
- Connect the Roku 2 device to stream KODI on it.
- Launch the KODI application on your PC to enjoy streaming through your favorite add-ons.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KODI ON ROKU 3?
You can download the KODI application on Roku 3 by using your Android Smart TV. Once installed, you can start mirroring it to view your favorite content.
- Go with the steps below to install KODI on Roku 3.
- Select the My Apps option on the Home Screen of the Android TV.
- Launch the browser and enter the official website of KODI.
- Head to the Downloads section and select the ARM version.
- Revisit the My Apps section and click on App Installer.
- Select the Local Disk option.
- Detect the KODI App and press the OK button to install it.
- Choose the Install button on the pop-up dialog box and launch the Application.
- Now, go to the Roku 3 Home Screen and click on the Settings option.
- Select the System Update link and update your device.
- Go back to the Settings Screen and enable the Screen Mirroring option, and then click OK.
- You can now start streaming KODI on your Roku 3 device via screen mirroring.
Quick Steps for HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE KODI ON ROKU 4?
Downloading Kodi on your Roku device is a jailbreaking process. Download the Kodi on any of the devices and install it based on the instructions. Learn How to Download Kodi on Roku using the steps below.
- Downloading the Kodi on Roku 4 is impossible.
- You can only use Kodi with the help of the Screen Mirroring option.
- Check if the latest version of the Kodi software is installed on your mobile device.
- Ensure that the Roku streaming device and Android device are connected to the same network.
- Enable the Screen Mirroring on the Roku streaming device.
- Press the Home button on your remote.
- Go to the Settings option displayed on the screen.
- Click the Screen Mirroring tab from the System menu.
- Press OK on your remote.
- Watch your favorite TV shows and music on your television.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD KODI on My ROKU EXPRESS?
Download Kodi on your Android device and screen mirror it to the Roku streaming device. Use the Google Play Store to download Kodi. Learn how to install Kodi on Roku Express with the help of the How to Download Kodi on Roku Express instructions below.
- You cannot download Kodi on Roku Express.
- Download the Kodi on your Android device.
- Then, Enable screen mirroring on your device.
- Access the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Locate the Kodi app. Install it based on the on-screen instructions.
- The other method to download the app is to use the Google Play Page.
- After downloading the app, install it based on the instructions on the screen.
- Add the app to the Android device.
- After adding, activate the Screen Mirroring option on your television.
- View movies and TV shows on your television via screen mirroring.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KODI ON ROKU STICK?
- How do i Download Kodi on My Roku Stick? Initially, Download Kodi for Roku app on your Windows device.
- Use the Windows Store on your Windows 10 operating system to download Roku.
- Check if the Windows system has a stable internet access.
- Install the Kodi app based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- After installing it, perform the Screen mirroring option to view Kodi on the TV.
- Insert the Roku device into the Television.
- Use the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Choose the Settings menu from the list of available options.
- Select the Enable Screen Mirroring option and press OK.
- Pair Roku to the Windows device.
- View the Devices option on your desktop.
- Select the Project option and choose Add a Wireless display.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD KODI 17.3 ON ROKU?
Use the Mac device to download Kodi to Roku. Utilize the iMac app to start the download process. Install the Kodi with the help of the Download Kodi on Roku instructions mentioned below. After downloading, it is necessary to enable the screen mirroring for the Android device.
- Download the Kodi app on your Mac system.
- Use iMac to install it on the system.
- Double-click on the dmg file and install it depending on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Activate the Screen Mirroring option on the Roku streaming device.
- Choose the Settings -> System -> Screen Mirroring options.
- Check if the Roku TV and Mac are connected to the same network.
- After the download process is completed, move to the additional menu in Mac’s top menu bar.
- Choose the Roku TV option from the list of available devices.
- Click the Start Screen Mirroring option to view the app on the screen. Now the Complete Steps for How to Download Kodi on Roku is completed.