Fix Apple TV App Problems
Get Quick Solution to Solve Apple TV App Problems from our technical experts.
Apple TV MLB App Problems
- Navigate to the MLB app on your Apple TV home screen.
- Select MLB and then touch & hold the touch surface on your Apple TV remote.
- Now, the MLB app begins to wiggle. Touch the Play/Pause button and highlight ‘delete’ from the list.
- Tap once on the touch surface of your Apple TV remote to confirm the uninstallation.
- Restart the Apple TV and then go to the App store. Open it and then navigate to the Featured tab.
- Choose the MLB app from the list and then select the Get option.
- Follow the Apple TV on-screen prompts to install it and then enter your credentials to login. Check whether the MLB app issue is resolved.
CBS App Apple TV Problems
The malfunctioning CBS app on Apple TV is an easily solvable issue which has affected many users. To fix the Apple TV App Problems, follow the guidelines mentioned below
- If you have been streaming content for a long time from the CBS app, consider closing it before beginning another stream.
- To close the CBS app, double-tap the home button on your Apple TV remote.
- The recently opened applications will be displayed on the Apple TV screen.
- Swipe to view to the CBS app on the recent apps list and then close it by performing the ‘swipe up’ action.
- Now, try opening the CBS app. The CBS streaming issue should be resolved.