Apple TV Streaming Service
Roku Not Streaming Netflix
- Apple TV Streaming Service, Airplay helps you to stream any content from your any iOS device to Apple TV.
- To stream from an iOS device to Apple TV using Airplay, follow the instructions for as given below.
- Make sure that your Apple TV is turned On.
- Now, go to the Control Center section on your iOS device.
- Tap the top navigation icon and select your Apple TV from the AirPlay device list.
- Select a video you wish to stream and tap the Video option in the Navigation section.
- Now the selected video will stream on your Apple TV.
- You can also adjust the Airplay application settings.
- Tap the Settings option on your Apple TV and select the AirPlay button.
- Adjust the settings as per your need and click the OK button.
How To Stream HGTV On Apple TV?
- First, install the HG TV on your Apple TV to begin the Apple TV Streaming Service process.
- On your Apple TV, navigate to App Store and tap the Search bar.
- Type the HGTV keyword in the search bar.
- Select the HGTV channel and tap the Get button.
- Provide the username and password of your iTunes account when prompted.
- Once the HGTV channel is downloaded on your Apple TV, open it to begin the streaming process.
- Key in the required credentials for your cable and tap the OK button.
- Now the HGTV channel is installed successfully on your Apple TV. Start streaming your favorite shows.
How To Stream Local Channels On Apple TV?
- You can use HDHomeRun extender along with your antenna to stream local channels on your Apple TV.
- First, you have to connect your antenna with the HDHomeRun extend.
- After that, get an Ethernet cable to connect HDHomeRun to your router.
- Now, go to the HDHomeRun configuration page to search for the local channels.
- Install any one of the local channels from the channel list, and then start Apple TV Streaming Service, stream your favorite shows on it.
how to stream movies from itunes to apple tv?
- First, connect your Apple TV to the wireless network.
- Locate the Movie/TV shows application in which you want to watch the movies.
- Move to the video that you wish to see and then select either the Rent or Buy option.
- Now a screen will instruct you to type the Apple ID and the password.
- Select a payment method and input the needed information, and then click on the OK button for confirming the changes.
- After getting the movie, go to the Purchased tab available at the top of the application screen.
- Choose an appropriate title and then select the Play button for watching the iTunes movie.
- If you have purchased a movie on your computer, then use the Home Sharing feature for playing it on your Apple TV.
- You must turn ON the Home Sharing option on your system.
- Launch the iTunes app by selecting the File button. Choose the Home Sharing button and select Turn On Home Sharing.
- Open the movie that you want to play and then make sure that the Apple TV and the PC are linked to the same network.
- Apple TV Streaming Service, Now the movie will play on your Apple TV.
Apple TV Streaming Service for Photos from Mac
- The easiest method used for streaming pictures from the Mac personal computer to Apple TV is using the AirPlay option.
- On your Mac device, you must create an album of the photograph which you wish to watch on the Apple TV.
- Choose a particular picture or various images by pressing the Command + click keys.
- The + button will be available at the top of the window, select it.
- Click on the Album button and then select the New Album option.
- Provide a name for your album and then choose the OK button.
- To see all the albums in the left side of the screen, click the View option and then select Show Sidebar.
- After creating the album of pictures, you must turn On the AirPlay feature.
- In the Menu bar, locate the AirPlay logo. Choose AirPlay and then select your Apple TV.
- Choose the album that you have created and select the Play button from the top of the screen.
- Now the photos which you view on the Mac system will be mirrored to your Apple TV.
HOW TO STREAM SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON APPLE TV?
- Follow the procedure given below to Apple TV Streaming Service Showtime on your Apple TV.
- The Showtime app is an in-built app in the Apple TV. After the recent update, it is installed automatically on your device.
- Open the Showtime app on your Apple TV and select a video of your choice. Tap the Play button.
- The next step of the streaming procedure is to select the TV Provider or the Streaming Service through which you want to play.
- Enter the correct credentials on the next screen to sign into your account.
- An Activation Code will be displayed on your screen. Make a note of it.
- From your mobile device or computer, visit the official website of Show Time. Sign in if you are not logged in already.
- Key in the Activation Code that you noted down in the following screen.
- You can play videos after the Activation Success message displays on your screen.
Stream from iPhone to Apple TV without internet
To stream content from iPhone to your Apple TV without internet through Wi-Fi, you can follow the Apple TV Streaming Service without internet guidelines mentioned below.
- Open the Settings application on your Apple smart device, such as iPhone or iPad, and go to Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi button and tap on your Wi-Fi network. Tap on the Forget button to allow your device to forget the Wi-Fi network, and tap the confirmation button.
- Go to your iPhone or iPad and swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see the Control center.
- Now, tap the Bluetooth button to turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the Apple TV, launch the Settings application, and click Airplay. Click on the Airplay button on the Airplay Dashboard and choose Everyone.
- Open the ‘Settings’ application on your Apple TV and open the Network option. Select the Wi-Fi button and then click on the Forget Network button to let the Apple TV forget the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, go back to your iPhone and swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Tap the Airplay icon. Then, your Apple TV will be displayed on the iPhone Airplay scan list. Tap on it to Apple TV Streaming Service from iPhone.
Apple TV Streaming Service for Movies without iTunes
You can stream movies from an Apple device to your Apple TV without iTunes using a feature called Airplay. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to find out how you can stream a movie from an iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV.
- Power on your Apple TV and wait until the dashboard with all the applications appears.
- Open the Settings app by clicking on it and then navigate to Airplay. Click the Airplay button to turn it on.
- Now, take your iPhone and swipe up from the bottom of your screen. The control center appears on your Apple device.
- Tap the Airplay icon from the list of icons, and choose your Apple TV to start mirroring your iPhone or iPad screen to your Apple TV.
- Now, to stream a movie from your Apple device to your Apple TV, start playing a movie on your Apple device.
- Now, tap the Apple device screen while it is playing and tap the Airplay icon. Choose your Apple TV from the list to start streaming the movie to your Apple TV.
How to stream iPad to TV wirelessly without Apple TV
To stream iPad to TV wirelessly without an Apple TV, consider using Google’s cheap Chromecast dongle. While the Chromecast dongle doesn’t allow you to share your phone screen with the TV, there are many applications to share media with your TV. Follow the streaming guidelines mentioned below to learn how to Stream from iPhone to tv.
- Attach the Chromecast USB dongle to your TV’s HDMI port. Select the correct HDMI source from your TV’s display source menu.
- Download the Google Home application to your Apple device and install it.
- Now, go to Wi-Fi on your Apple device and connect to the Chromecast Wi-Fi SSID.
- Key in the details for the Chromecast device. Choose the same Wi-Fi network for Chromecast as your Apple device.
- Download the Allcast application to your Apple device for free from the App Store.
- Now, tap on the Cast button on the left-hand corner of the app’s dashboard, select your Chromecast device, and select the media file to begin streaming.
How to Stream From iPhone To TV Without Apple TV?
- You can use the AnyCast media streaming device to stream from iPhone to TV
- Purchase an AnyCast streaming device and connect it your TV HDMI port.
- Enable power supply to your TV.
- Navigate to the Input option on your TV.
- Choose the HDMI option as the Input type.
- The SSID (username) and password of your AnyCast device will be displayed on the TV screen once the connection is done.
- Now, tap the Wi-Fi icon on your iOS device and select the AnyCast device.
- Enter the password of your AnyCast in the given field when prompted.
- Open Safari, go to AnyCast IP, and tap the Internet option.
- Now, connect your iOS device to your Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Control Center option followed by Screen Mirroring, and select the installed AnyCast device.
- Now you can stream contents from your iPhone to a TV without using the Apple TV.
Stream Itunes Movies To TV Without Apple TV
- You can stream iTunes movies to your TV from a laptop. To know more about this process, follow the instructions as given below.
- To perform this, you need an HDMI cable, and a laptop & TV with HDMI port.
- Turn on your laptop and the TV, and connect them using the HDMI cable.
- Tap the Input button on your TV and select HDMI.
- On your computer, adjust the screen resolution and click the Extend the desktop onto this monitor option.
- Click the Apply button. The setup process is done.
- Now, try to Stream Movies on TV.
- Our Complete Solution will provide you a Apple TV Streaming Service.