What is Apple Streaming Radio Service?
Apple Radio can be streamed only on Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watches support Apple Streaming Radio Service. The radio can be streamed to these devices with the help of internet connection.
Apple radio streaming on Apple Devices
- To listen to iTunes Radio, open the Music app on your iPhone.
- From the various options displayed on the app’s main screen, choose the Radio option present at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Once you select it, you can see the icon color turning salmon.
- Tap the Start Listening option to start using the iTunes Radio.
- On the top of the iTunes radio app, you will find the list of trending music. To see the complete list, swipe it from left to right.
- The trending music section will change day to day depending on the apple music radio on trend.
- If you want to create your own station, tap on the (+) symbol.
- Now you will be prompted to enter a genre or song name.
- Always be specific while specifying a genre as you can find different genres for a single song.
- The ‘i’ button on the iTunes radio stands for information. When you listen to a new song and want to know the details about it, you can just tap on that button to get the details of the song which is being played.
- Once you have created a playlist of your choice in the iTunes app, you can stream it to any Apple Streaming Radio Service device.
Apple cup radio stream
Whether it is a football world cup or any other live match, you can only listen to the updates. You can’t watch the game live on the Apple radio. Find the detailed procedure to listen to the football live world cup match updates.
How to Perform Cup - Apple Streaming Radio Service?
On your Apple device, check whether your device is completely charged.
- The live match may take more than an hour’s time.
- On the iPhone, download the iTunes or Apple music app.
- Then, sign into the app which you have downloaded. Once you have signed in, you can enjoy the services offered by Apple Radio Streaming.
- In the iTunes app, press the Start listening option to start using the iTunes radio.
- On the top of the iTunes window, swipe from left to right. You will find trending options. You may get the notification of world cup live.
- Tap on it to listen to the updates of the football world cup match.
Apple tv Add Radio Stream
Once you have created the Apple Streaming Radio Service playlist on the iTunes, you can stream it on Apple TV. You can also stream trending music on Apple TV. You should have an active internet connection. For the saved playlist, you don’t need an internet connection.
How to add the Apple radio to the Apple TV?
- On the iTunes app, click on the Radio list you have created.
- On your Source list of the iPhone, choose your Apple TV.
- Tap the Music tab, click the Selected Playlist option, and then check the box next to the radio playlist which you have created.
- Tap the Apply button on the bottom-right corner of the iTunes window and then select the Sync option.
- The playlist will now be synced to your Apple TV. You can now access the apple music radio stations.
- If it doesn’t get synced in the first attempt, click the Sync option again.
How to stream music directly on Apple watch 3?
First, you must be an Apple Music subscriber to stream the music in the Apple Watch 3 series. You can stream the Apple music to the Apple watch without an iPhone. The detailed procedure for Apple Streaming Radio Service is given below.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is completely disconnected from the iPhone. You can either exit the Bluetooth range or simply by disabling the Bluetooth feature on the iPhone.
- Follow the proceeding steps to disable the Bluetooth connection. On your iPhone, go to Settings-> Bluetooth-> Bluetooth Off.
- Now, pair the Bluetooth headphones to the Apple Watch 3 series. In case you have previously paired the Bluetooth headphones to the Apple Watch, or if your AirPod is paired with other devices, swipe from the bottom of the Watch to navigate to the Control Center.
- Scroll down and tap on the AirPlay icon, and then choose the name of your Bluetooth headphones.
- You can also try the alternate method described below to connect the Apple watch to your iOS device. Go to the Settings option and then select Bluetooth on the Apple Watch.
- While paring the Bluetooth headphones, ensure that they are in the pairing mode.
- Once the Bluetooth headphones are paired, navigate to the Apple Music app on the Apple Watch.
- Press the Library option and then choose your music.
- Now the Apple Watch will start Apple Streaming Radio Service over its Wi-Fi radio or LTE, independent of the iPhone.
How to stream airplay from iPhone to apple tv?
If you have the AirPlay app, you can stream photos, videos, and music to the Apple TV. For using the Airplay app, you need to have the following: iPhone 4 or later version, iTouch, or iPad. The detailed Apple Radio Streaming steps for streaming the content from iPhone to Apple TV via AirPlay are given below.
- Establish a connection between your Apple TV and iOS device over the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe from the bottom to get access to the Control Center.
- Press the AirPlay option.
- Now, tap on the name of your device to which you want to stream the content.
- You will find a number of icons of the TV screen or Speaker against each device so that you can have an idea of what type of content you can apple music radio.
- If you are using the AirPlay Mirroring feature, your Apple TV may use the orientation and the aspect ratio of the device.
- In case you want to fill your Apple TV screen with an image from your iPhone, you may need to adjust your Apple TV zoom settings or aspect ratio.
- When you want to use the peer-to-peer Airplay option, you must have one of these devices: iPhone 5, iTouch, or iPod.
- While streaming the content, ensure that both the devices have their Bluetooth and Wi-Fi feature turned on.
What are Issues Faced While Streaming Through Apple Radio?
While you try for Apple Streaming Radio Service, you may face some issues which may be related to the connection, network settings on the iPhone, or due to the airplane mode. The various reasons for the Apple Radio Streaming issue and the solutions to fix them are given below.
- It is better to do a fresh start when you face issues while streaming Apple Radio. Just restart the Apple Music app once. To do this, double-tap on the device Home button. It will now display a list of recently used apps. Choose the Apple
- Music app and slide it to the upward direction.
- The best way to fix the streaming issue is to switch the iPhone device to the Airplane mode.
- Go to the Settings menu and touch the AirPlane mode to turn it on.
- Try restarting the iPhone device to refresh the settings on the device.
- Also, try resetting the network settings. To do that, navigate to the Settings and then click the following options- General-> Reset-> Reset Network Settings. Try updating the iTunes to the latest version. Open the iTunes app on the iTunes window dialog box, click on the Help tab, and select the Check for Updates
- from the drop-down menu.
- Uninstall the Apple Music app on the iPhone and install it again.
- Try to Restore the iPhone to the Factory settings. Follow the proceeding steps to Restore the iPhone to factory settings for Apple Streaming Radio Service.
- Navigate to Settings -> General-> Reset -> Erase All Content and Settings. On doing this, everything in the device will be erased along with the factor causing the streaming issue in the Apple music app.
How To Fix Issues While Streaming Music on Apple Watch 3?
The streaming issue on the Apple 3 Watch series occurs due to constant use or other technical issues. The LTE watch may not connect when it is away from the phone. The issue may be related to the Wi-Fi connection or network settings. Given below are the detailed steps and solution to fix the apple music radio issue on the Apple Watch 3 series.
- First, the issue may be with the Wi-Fi connection. Check whether the Apple watch is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- The problem may also arise if it is connected to an unauthenticated Wi-Fi network.
- You cannot find the Wi-Fi settings on the Apple watch app. So you can switch the watch to airplane mode to resolve the issue.
- Reset the network preferences on your iPhone as there is no Wi-Fi settings option in the Apple watch app.
- On the iPhone, navigate to the Settings-> General -> Reset options.
- Select the Reset option and then choose the Reset Network Settings. It will now clear all the saved networks from your iPhone.
- Once you reset the network settings, it will delete all the networks including work, home, or school Wi-Fi network.
- Also, delete the old Apple Streaming Radio Service networks from the Mac phone.