What is Apple Music Streaming?
Apple Music is an audio player app that streams ample songs from your playlist, radio and your favorite music recommendations. Create an Apple ID to access the app. The same ID can be used for Apple Music Streaming. from the app on other devices also. You can also download your favorite songs to listen to your favorite tunes while you’re in offline.
HOW TO STREAM APPLE MUSIC ON PC?
You can stream the Apple music on your Windows PC via iTunes. Make sure you know your Apple ID to login to the Apple Music and start streaming your favorite songs. Get to know the procedure to stream Apple Music on your Windows PC from the steps below.
- Download the iTunes app from a trusted website on your Windows PC.
- Launch the iTunes installer, and the corresponding wizard opens.
- On the Welcome Wizard, click on the Next button to get started.
- The next screen displays the installation options from which you can modify them as per your preference and select the Install button.
- The wizard prompts that the installation is successful and click the Finish button to complete it.
- The iTunes app opens automatically when the installation wizard exits.
- Select between the No Thanks or Agree option to share your Library details.
- Locate the You tab on the application screen and select it.
- Click on the Start 3 Month Free Trial button to avail a free subscription.
- Disable the Auto-Renew option to prevent getting charged.
- Choose your preferred plan for Apple Music Streaming to an individual or family.
- Specify the Apple Login Credentials to sign in to the Apple Music and start streaming songs from radios, artists page, and many more.
HOW TO STREAM MUSIC ON APPLE WATCH?
You can stream music on your Apple Watch, but before that, you need to pair them with your Bluetooth headphones. Make sure you use an Apple Watch Series version 3 or later to stream music.
WHAT ARE THE WAYS TO STREAM MUSIC ON APPLE WATCH?
To play music stored earlier on the Apple Watch, click on the Music app icon on the device.
- Make sure you have paired your Bluetooth headphones or speakers to your device.
- Scroll the Digital Crown that is attached to the right side of your device and select the music that you want to stream.
To play music from your iPhone on your Apple Watch, launch the Music App on your device.
- Navigate to top of the screen and select the Tap On iPhone option.
- Select the song you want to play.
- Touch the Audio Output icon and select the destination to which you would like to play the music.
HOW TO STREAM APPLE MUSIC ON GOOGLE HOME?
You can do Apple Music Streaming, stored on your mobile phone or PC on Google Home via the Bluetooth. Pairing the mobile device to your Google Home is the initial step to stream your favorite song from the Apple Music.
STEPS TO STREAM APPLE MUSIC ON GOOGLE HOME
- Go through the steps below for music streaming on your Google Home.
- Launch the Google Home app and touch the Devices icon.
- Select the device from the search result that you want to pair with your Google Home.
- Navigate to the Settings screen and click on the Paired Bluetooth Devices option.
- Turn on the Enable Pairing Mode option.
- On the Home Screen of your Mobile Phone, touch the Settings icon, and the corresponding screen opens.
- The Settings screen launches with options that you can modify on your mobile device.
- Enable the Bluetooth option on your phone.
- Navigate to the Available Devices segment and search for the Google Home device to which you want to pair.
- Once you have paired the devices, start playing songs for Apple Music Streaming on the Google Home.
HOW TO USE APPLE MUSIC STREAMING ON ANDROID?
Download the Apple Music app from the Play Store to stream music on an Android. Make sure your device suits the application.
STEPS FOR APPLE MUSIC STREAMING SERVICES ON ANDROID
- First, make sure your device suits the application.
- Check the compatibility from the Settings --> System --> About Phone.
- Make sure you have an Apple ID account to manage the Apple Music, else create a new one.
- Launch the Play Store on your mobile and download the Apple Music app.
- Open the application and look for the welcome message.
- If the welcome message doesn’t prompt, then click on the For You option.
- Subscribe to the Free Trial Offer for payment exemption.
- Choose the Subscription Type among Individual, Student or Family options.
- Specify the existing Apple ID and enter the corresponding pass-phrase.
- Ignore the payment method as you have availed the free trial and click the Join option.
- Now start Apple Music Streaming from the application.
HOW TO GET STREAMS ON APPLE MUSIC?
You can stream your favorite music on your Apple Music either directly from the app or the collections on your phone/PC. You can also listen to the radio from many live stations using Apple Music.
Get Streams Using The Search Icon.
- Once you have launched the Apple Music on your device, move to the bottom of the screen to locate the Search icon.
- Type your favorite song/artist/movie name and hit the Search button.
- Look for your song in the search results.
- You can either directly stream music or download it by pressing the + button.
- Return to the library to stream the music that you have downloaded
Get Streams From For You Tab
- Subscribing to Apple Music will let you choose the preference of songs that you would like to listen. Those will be listed under the For You tab. You can update your preferences every week.
Get Streams Using The Browse Option
- The top songs and videos, the new releases are listed under this tab. You can also watch Apple Music Streaming from your Library.
APPLE AIRPORT EXPRESS MUSIC STREAMING
The Apple Airport Express is a device from which you can access music streamed from your Apple devices via your PC. To play music on a home theater or speaker, you need to use Airplay.
- You can follow the steps below for Apple Music Streaming Service on your Airport Express Music.
- Connect the LAN port of the device and your PC via an ethernet cable. The other LAN port should be connected to your modem.
- Use the mini-jack port on the Airport Express, to connect your device to audio input or powered speakers.
- Turn on the Airport Express and wait until the green light is lit, ensuring the network connectivity.
- Launch the iTunes window on your PC and locate the iTunes link at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Airport Express option from the search results.
- Choose the music that you want to listen and it will stream via the speaker or the audio input device that you have connected to.
- To stream music from your Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and many more, locate the Airplay icon on your device’s screen and tap it.
- The list of Airplay sources appears and you need to choose Airport Express to stream music from it.
STREAM MUSIC FROM PC TO APPLE TV
You can make use of the AirParrot 2 application to stream music from your PC to your Apple TV. It is a simple process with no plug-in cable or extra hardware components involved in it.
- Go through the steps below to get to know the procedure for Apple Music Streaming from your PC to Apple TV.
- Ensure that you provide an internet connection to your PC.
- Download the AirParrot 2 application from a trusted website.
- Launch the app on your screen and pursue with the on-screen prompts to install it.
- Link your Apple TV to the network to which you have connected your PC.
- Click on the AirParrot 2 icon at the bottom-right of the desktop that will display a list of available Apple TV devices.
- Look for the name of your Apple TV and select it from the list to feature your favorite music.
HOW TO STREAM APPLE MUSIC TO ALEXA?
Playing Apple music on Alexa has now become very easy. Follow the steps specified to play music.
- The initial step is to open the Play store app on your device.
- Search for the Alexa app and click the Install button to download the app.
- Wait till the download is complete and then open the app.
- Launch the Alexa app on your device. Sign in to the Amazon account.
- Make sure your Amazon speaker is connected to the account too.
- Press the Menu button that is available on the top left corner of the screen.
- Choose the Music option on the next screen.
- Next, select the Link New Service option and then choose the apple music streaming Icon present on your screen.
- The succeeding step is to enable the Apple Music Skill option.
- Log in to your apple streaming account using the credentials you know.
- Tap the Allow Access option.
- Now, you can play music using Alexa. You can just say Alexa play this song and it will start to stream it.
HOW TO APPLE MUSIC STREAMING WITHOUT PHONE?
To play music from your Apple Watch, you can read the guidelines given below and carry it out.
- Firstly, you should sync your music and podcasts to the Apple watch you have.
- To do so, make sure you charge the watch with the help of the charger before playing music.
- Unlock your device and go to Settings option. Select the Bluetooth option and check if it is turned on.
- Open the Watch app on your phone and press the My Watch tab.
- Next, tap the Music option and select the ‘+’ symbol.
- Choose the list of music you want to listen and sync it with the Apple watch.
- Your Podcast subscriptions will also sync to the Apple watch when it is charging.
- The succeeding step is to open the Music app on your watch.
- All the songs synced from your phone will be available now on the Apple watch.
- Select the Library option and play a song of your choice.
HOW TO LIVE STREAM MUSIC FROM APPLE ICLOUD?
Learn how to sync music to the iCloud with the help of the Apple Music Streaming Service steps given here.
FROM YOUR IPHONE, IPAD, AND IPOD TOUCH:
- Unlock your device and tap the Settings icon present on the Home screen.
- You should sign up for Apple Music or iTunes Match to sync your music with iCloud.
- If you have signed in, then log in or register before proceeding to the next step of the process.
- Select the apple music streaming option and then tap the iCloud Music Library option to enable it on your device.
- In the case where you already have music on your phone, a prompt appears to keep the music on your device.
- If you choose Yes, then the music will be copied to iCloud.
- On choosing the Delete and Replace option, the music on your device will be deleted and moved to iCloud.
- Logging into your iCloud using the Apple ID and password gives you access to the music that is available in the iCloud.
HOW TO STREAM MUSIC FROM APPLE TV TO MAC?
You can make use of AirPlay or AirPlay 2 to stream music from your Mac to the Apple TV. Use the apple streaming procedure given here to do so.
- With the help of AirPlay, you can stream music to various devices such as Apple TV, HomePod, etc.
- To stream audio files, check if the Mac and the speaker are on the same wireless network.
- Navigate to the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Tap the Sound option and choose the output device that you want for Streaming.
- Play any song of your choice.
DOES APPLE MUSIC STREAMING SERVICES FOR OFFLINE?
Yes, you can stream music offline on your device with a few limitations. If you own a subscription with Apple Music and iCloud Music Library, then you can download any songs or playlists to your device and listen in offline mode.
STEPS TO PROCEED APPLE MUSIC DOWNLOAD FOR OFFLINE
- Streaming music offline on your iOS device has now become simple.
- The forthcoming steps explain how to add offline music to your music.
- Before initiating the procedure, make sure you have the specified requirements.
- You should have an apple music streaming Subscription and the iCloud Music Library subscription.
- Else, subscribing to iTunes Match also lets you download music to your device.
- Unlock your iOS device and open the music app that you have downloaded.
- Search for the song or album that you want to download.
- Press the More button that is denoted by three dots and is present to the right side of the song.
- Choose the Make Available Offline option to stream it offline.
- If you want to stream a playlist offline, then select it after searching.
- Touch the More button and press the Make Available Offline option.
- Your playlist will be downloaded on your device.
HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT APPLE MUSIC STREAMING PROBLEMS?
Apple TV can face issues at times. It can be solved using the troubleshooting methods given on this page.
- The initial step is to check if you have connected the Apple TV to the nearest base station.
- If your TV is associated with a wireless network, then it should be attached to the base station that is nearest to the TV.
- Reboot the Apple TV to connect it to the base station which is nearby.
- In case have a slow Internet connection, then Apple Music Streaming any files may take a longer time.
- Verify with your Internet Service Provider to know if there are any issues from their side.
- Any other device or app that is using the network is taking up a lot of bandwidth.
- Restart your device to rectify this issue. Go to the Settings option and select the System option.
- Under the Maintenance tab, tap the Restart button.
- If the issue is persisting, then download the video you want to watch and view it offline.
HOW TO FIX PROBLEMS WHILE STREAMING MUSIC FROM IPHONE TO APPLE TV?
- If you have any problems with Apple Music Streaming Service from your iPhone to the Apple TV, then you can try the following steps.
- The initial solution is to check the Internet connection.
- Verify if the Internet connection is providing good speed and you can access all the services.
- The succeeding step is to examine if the other services that need the Internet are working on your TV.
- If they are working, then the problem lies with the music app.
- In the case where they are not functioning properly, you should check the network.
- Delete your network that is connected to the TV. Create it again to see if the apple music streaming issue resolves. Service your TV if the above-given solutions fail.